Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex L)
    Wow, over 20 quotes from this thread in the last hour. Good effort
    34. **** yeah. Daren't look how many are from you though.

(Original post by lotusx)
    this forum is just rife with innuendo...but hey, if you two want to carry on with your guy love in the corner, i am not going to judge
    i may judge you a little for stalking kate though.
    At one point Kate admitted to luring us into her lair - we are not absolved from guilt. :halo:

(Original post by Jessaay!)
    If it's any consolation I wholeheartedly agreed and probably would have said the exact same thing if you didn't do before me. That's what happened in a certain argument on this thread a few weeks ago involving myself.

Sometimes I just can't hold back the devil.
    I know what you mean - if I'd have been there for that argument I would have backed you up 100%, no doubt about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baki)
    :awesome:

My original post.

:tongue:
    Oh you gay :tongue:

I couldn't find the original post so I just assumed. It's not even in your sig :tongue:

I thought you were going to join our group stationary shopping parade

ReputationRep:
    Mine was solely a sleepy error though. I keep writing the most unbelievably stupid things in my English coursework due to it.

So, truce? Our user names are equally destroyed now. Also I did notice that post, but I think you put 3as instead of 2.
    Fair enough, Jenni... I mean Jessaay. :redface:

ReputationRep:
    I imagine my high spammage count is due to the fact I can't be arsed with multi quote, so instead I multi-post. Like this. :tongue:
    If I was lazy, my post count would probably be scarily high. Luckily I work my way through apply care and attention to each quote I deem worthy of a response. :proud:

There won't be, nobody would report funnies like these. Unless they looose.

I refuse to lower myself purely for the amusement of the others on this forum. Those who know me well enough know exactly how that sentence would be finished... :tongue:
    I can't imagine anyone would report us for this - once you'd started you'd have so much to report, anyway. But Origin must have been reported yesterday... :sad:

And do I count as one of those lucky few? :unsure: Or is it just your two real life friends? :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    Fair enough, Jenni... I mean Jessaay. :redface:
    MEANIE!

To be fair, my Chemistry teacher has had me pestering her for nearly 2 years now. Initially she called me "Kerry", now I corrected her after answering to this for around 6 months out of politeness (it generally never seemed to be a good time to correct) and now she calls me "Jenny".

Though she does also call the fume cupboard the freezer/oven/fridge every time she mentions it so it's probably not an indication of my person.

ReputationRep:
    MEANIE!

To be fair, my Chemistry teacher has had me pestering her for nearly 2 years now. Initially she called me "Kerry", now I corrected her after answering to this for around 6 months out of politeness (it generally never seemed to be a good time to correct) and now she calls me "Jenny".

Though she does also call the fume cupboard the freezer/oven/fridge every time she mentions it so it's probably not an indication of my person.
    Hey, my name is frequently butchered every which way - Johnny, Jony, Johny, John, Jhony (God knows why someone thought that was even a name). I feel your pain. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I can't imagine anyone would report us for this - once you'd started you'd have so much to report, anyway. But Origin must have been reported yesterday... :sad:

And do I count as one of those lucky few? :unsure: Or is it just your two real life friends? :tongue:
    You wouldn't need to report them all, just one then add a mention that there was quite a lot of **** :tongue:

And that's for you to judge, do you know what I would've said there?!

ReputationRep:
    Oooooooøøøøøoooøøoooøoo ¸oøoøoøoøoooøøooøøøøø øoooooøøooooƒ†

ReputationRep:
    Hey, my name is frequently butchered every which way - Johnny, Jony, Johny, John, Jhony (God knows why someone thought that was even a name). I feel your pain. :sad:
    I used to misspell my uncles name as "Jhon", but then I was 5. So I had an excuse. :tongue:

Your name isn't that hard to understand, it's annoying isn't it? People frequently get my surname wrong and it's hardly uncommon. Well up norf it's not, down souf nobody has ever heard of it. It's PHONETIC though people, I mean come on! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    You wouldn't need to report them all, just one then add a mention that there was quite a lot of **** :tongue:

And that's for you to judge, do you know what I would've said there?!
    You could do if you were pedantic, and determined to make the Mods hate you. Bear in mind that this spamming did all start because I threatened to report you for personal abuse. :tongue:

And I'm not sure, I have an inclination but then I could be wrong, and then I'd feel awful that I don't really know my online spam buddy. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    And I'm not sure, I have an inclination but then I could be wrong, and then I'd feel awful that I don't really know my online spam buddy. :sad:
    Two choices, the mature way or the immature way :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    I used to misspell my uncles name as "Jhon", but then I was 5. So I had an excuse. :tongue:

Your name isn't that hard to understand, it's annoying isn't it? People frequently get my surname wrong and it's hardly uncommon. Well up norf it's not, down souf nobody has ever heard of it. It's PHONETIC though people, I mean come on! :mad:
    You're surname's not Smiff is it? Because that's a bugger for me to do.

My name is easy, but I've grown to quite like it. I detest all other variations though - especially when I met one boy called Jonty. :puke:

ReputationRep:
    You're surname's not Smiff is it? Because that's a bugger for me to do.

My name is easy, but I've grown to quite like it. I detest all other variations though - especially when I met one boy called Jonty. :puke:
    I should be more wary of people stalking me by putting my surname on here but whatever :tongue: It's Whitehead. So it's not that hard to spell, it's literally just as it sounds!

Silly people!

ReputationRep:
    Two choices, the mature way or the immature way :tongue:
    You're putting me on the spot? If this goes wrong, you do realise our friendship could effectively be over? And it's tempting fate - I mean, we already named the guy love song together without prompt (that was a bit scary though, tbf).

I'm going to go for immature, but I'm putting this in white so if I get it wrong we can pretend it never happened. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    You're putting me on the spot? If this goes wrong, you do realise our friendship could effectively be over? And it's tempting fate - I mean, we already named the guy love song together without prompt (that was a bit scary though, tbf).

I'm going to go for immature, but I'm putting this in white so if I get it wrong we can pretend it never happened. :tongue:
    Bang on :five:

ReputationRep:
    I should be more wary of people stalking me by putting my surname on here but whatever :tongue: It's Whitehead. So it's not that hard to spell, it's literally just as it sounds!

Silly people!
    Sounds like a diseases of the genitals, to be quite honest.

(I realised as soon as these words came onto the screen that it was probably a bad idea to post them - please don't hate me for that :puppyeyes:)

ReputationRep:
    Bang on :five:
    YAY! The friendship survives! :jive:

Oh, and just to make you jealous I just received this in my inbox:

(Original post by NissanMicra)
    thanks for being so cool about this. 1000 FIT POINTS :tongue:
    Bet you wish you had 10. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and just to make you jealous I just received this in my inbox:

Bet you wish you had 10. :tongue:
    I know this risks starting the cycle of spam again but...

Shut up ****'ed :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    I know this risks starting the cycle of spam again but...

Shut up ****'ed :tongue:
    :rofl: That's either the jealousy or the Tequilas talking.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a diseases of the genitals, to be quite honest.

(I realised as soon as these words came onto the screen that it was probably a bad idea to post them - please don't hate me for that :puppyeyes:)
    :cry:

See, this is why I don't want to be Dr. Whitehead. I have 6 years to find a husband so I don't have to practice with that name.

Hmm.
    :hubba:

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2009

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.