The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8280
linca2
Haha jonnyofengland. I saw that too and wondered the same thing =p XD.

I know you've all heard this before, but for me to just be able to type this is a triumph lol. =P

Yay I just got my first offer (and potentially my only one)!! I feel so relieved. ='D

Phew. lol

:biggrin:

:congrats: where did you get the offer from?
Reply 8281
jonnyofengland
Yeah - if you cloned Kate a couple of times you could effectively run your own forum.

Kate clones sound fun
Reply 8282
jonnyofengland
Yeah - if you cloned Kate a couple of times you could effectively run your own forum. :yep:

the wonders of genetic engineering have become apparent in a single sentence.
Hygeia
Kate clones sound fun

Guess I know what I'm working on during my intercalated year then (If I actually get the grades :colonhash:).
motiv3
the wonders of genetic engineering have become apparent in a single sentence.

It's the next logical progression from the dotcom boom really. :cool:
linca2
Haha jonnyofengland. I saw that too and wondered the same thing =p XD.

I know you've all heard this before, but for me to just be able to type this is a triumph lol. =P :eek3:

Yay I just got my first offer (and potentially my only one)!! I feel so relieved. ='D :woo: :woo: :woo:

Phew. lol

:biggrin: :tongue:

Congrats! Where from?
Reply 8286
jonnyofengland
Yep - we were told about it in General Studies of all places.

It takes a little bit of time, and I didn't really get all the analysis (a lot of points and political mumbo-jumbo to me, I'm afraid), but you do get some pretty graphs!

Will you be Hitler or Gandhi?

My dot was pretty much exactly in the same place as Gandhi's :smile:
Hygeia
My dot was pretty much exactly in the same place as Gandhi's :smile:

Bloody do-gooder. :p:

Gandhi annoys me, he's just too nice. And smug with it.
Reply 8288
jonnyofengland
Bloody do-gooder. :p:

and hes a G
Reply 8289
jonnyofengland
Bloody do-gooder.

I'm not smug :no:

but i'll admit to being nice :smile:
So it's the end of February and I still haven't heard from Nottingham. I'm expecting a rejection without Interview now I think! :frown:
Hygeia
I'm not smug :no:

but i'll admit to being nice :smile:

But are you too nice? :p:

On the whole, I think not. Can't imagine Gandhi admitting to being a master stalker. :wink:
Reply 8292
jonnyofengland
But are you too nice?

On the whole, I think not. Can't imagine Gandhi admitting to being a master stalker. :wink:

I'm one of the nice variety of stalkers :biggrin:
Reply 8293
rejection from sotons bm6
Hygeia
I'm one of the nice variety of stalkers :biggrin:

The friendly kind that remembers their manners and offers to clean up afterwards. :colone:

rj0804
rejection from sotons bm6

I'm sorry to hear that.

And welcome to TSR! :smile:
Reply 8295
jonnyofengland
The friendly kind that remembers their manners and offers to clean up afterwards. :colone:

I'm sorry to hear that.

And welcome to TSR! :smile:

thank you - i didn't know this site existed until a few weeks ago when my friend told me about it - wish i found it earlier. i have accidentally posted the same thread twice on this forum - does anyone know how i can delete the first one?
rj0804
thank you - i didn't know this site existed until a few weeks ago when my friend told me about it - wish i found it earlier. i have accidentally posted the same thread twice on this forum - does anyone know how i can delete the first one?

A couple of ways - you can post in Ask a Mod alerting them to it and ask them to delete a copy (although they might spot it on their own), or you could post another response asking everyone to ignore that thread and post in the other one, and hope it fades into obscurity.

Tbh, I wish I'd found this site earlier as well. I only joined because I desperately needed an idea for my Physics coursework, but the amount you can learn at times is staggering. At other times you just end up talking about mindless crap with people who should know better (Alex). :p:
Reply 8297
jonnyofengland

hang on, clean up what?
Hygeia
hang on, clean up what?

The general clutter left in the garden - empty crisp packets and the like.

(Think I managed to cover up there that I wasn't really paying attention to my response and mixed up stalker with rapist :colondollar:)
Reply 8299
jonnyofengland
The general clutter left in the garden - empty crisp packets and the like.

(Think I managed to cover up there that I wasn't really paying attention to my response and mixed up stalker with rapist :colondollar:)

we all do that sometimes.

Latest

Trending

Trending