Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    how do you compete in the stalking olympics, please? what do you have to do? sit outside someone's window with a beard and binoculars and not get caught?
    If you don't know, you don't need to know. But shut your curtains :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hygeia)
    it's a great smilie

Spoiler:
    Show
    :headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire::headfire:
    I saw ADREAM get warned for doing something similar to that in an Oxford chat thread. :holmes:

It only takes the push of a button... :p:

But I think that may just have been because the Mod couldn't stand him, whereas anyone reporting you would probably get warnings themselves.

ReputationRep:
    how do you compete in the stalking olympics, please? what do you have to do? sit outside someone's window with a beard and binoculars and not get caught?
    As Alex said, that information is only a strictly need-to-know basis. Sorry, but my hands are tied (please don't quote this sentence Alex :p:).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    I saw ADREAM get warned for doing something similar to that in an Oxford chat thread.
    oops, better add something constructive to that post just in case

It only takes the push of a button...
    please no :sad:

But I think that may just have been because the Mod couldn't stand him, whereas anyone reporting you would probably get warnings themselves.
    I doubt they like me that much :redface: equal opportunities warnings and all that

ReputationRep:
    something like that

ReputationRep:
    oops, better add something constructive to that post just in case

please no :sad:

I doubt they like me that much :redface: equal opportunities warnings and all that
    :rofl: It's so easy to wind you up.

ReputationRep:
    It's so easy to wind you up.
    damn, i hoped none of you lot would realise that - it's bad enough being wound up everytime i talk to a particular TSR medic on MSN...

ReputationRep:
    As Alex said, that information is only a strictly need-to-know basis. Sorry, but my hands are tied (please don't quote this sentence Alex :p:).
    I could interpret this in a kinky kinky way....but i won't
    @Alex: don't worry, my curtains are shut. and i'd be extremely impressed if you were stalking me seeing as you'd either be a) clinging to the ivy or b) sitting on a lamp post

ReputationRep:
    @Alex: don't worry, my curtains are shut. and i'd be extremely impressed if you were stalking me seeing as you'd either be a) clinging to the ivy or b) sitting on a lamp post
    I'm not any more, but where was I before you had that sneaky glance outside...

ReputationRep:
    damn, i hoped none of you lot would realise that - it's bad enough being wound up everytime i talk to a particular TSR medic on MSN...
    My deduction skills strike again. :holmes:

Hey, he's an impressive guy.

ReputationRep:
    My deduction skills strike again.
    well deduced sherlock

Sorry, but my hands are tied
    really? :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    Hey, he's an impressive guy.
    Why thank you :blush:

ReputationRep:
    I expected better from you. You're meant to be the mature one of us, while me and Alex go around hellraising newbies with crazy suggestions to see if any of them are naive enough to carry them out.

(Original post by Alex L)
    Why thank you :blush:
    Aw, you're welcome.

ReputationRep:
    Hands off, no more warnings for you :security:

ReputationRep:
    Hands off, no more warnings for you
    methinks someone's jealous :p:

ReputationRep:
    methinks someone's jealous :p:
    When I first joined this forum, I never expected to be in a position where I was waiting for Lost to come on the TV while two current medics fight over me.

Such is life. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    When I first joined this forum, I never expected to be in a position where I was waiting for Lost to come on the TV while two current medics fight over me.

Such is life.
    lol, such is TSR :yep:

ReputationRep:
    lol, such is TSR :yep:
    So I'm finding out. :beard:

ReputationRep:
    So I'm finding out. :beard:
    Call that a beard?
    This is a beard.

ReputationRep:
    Call that a beard?
    This is a beard.
    you call that a beard?
    Spoiler:
    Show

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2009

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.