Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    we've come to a point now where replying to year 12 medicine queries can just be answered with a single link. that's efficiency for you!
    :yep:
    once the myths wiki page is up and running, it'll be another useful link to give people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hygeia)
    I've reported him for it (taken to doing that with any chat/discussion in a no chat thread - sometimes it gets deleted, sometimes it gets moved, sometimes it gets warned :devil:)
    I reported it too

Thanks for the rep btw I think you have repped me before, possibly for arguing with chatty applicants :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    we've come to a point now where replying to year 12 medicine queries can just be answered with a single link. that's efficiency for you!
    I'm tempted to write something about Manchester, with parts about the interview, should stop the constants PMs I seem to get. So don't be surprised if I come begging for experiences of the new interview system :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex L)
    I'm tempted to write something about Manchester, with parts about the interview, should stop the constants PMs I seem to get. So don't be surprised if I come begging for experiences of the new interview system
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...iew#Manchester <-- that's the information currently available on the wiki

ReputationRep:
    I've made a FAQ for UEA medicine thingy, but can't post it yet as i'm waiting for the uni to ok it

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...iew#Manchester <-- that's the information currently available on the wiki
    :yes: I'd seen it, but was still getting a fair few people asking for advice or whatever. I'm almost tempted to do something on life there (as a medic) in general, as I've had quite a few questions like that, from the post-offer pre-decision bunch

ReputationRep:
    I've made a FAQ for UEA medicine thingy, but can't post it yet as i'm waiting for the uni to ok it
    See I made it into your profile as well. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    Nope, you'll get eaten alive and spat out like you were yesterday's breakfast. He's very fair though - he rips into everyone without discrimination.
    Only on his bad days :tongue:

I miss chat...

ReputationRep:
    I'm tempted to write something about Manchester, with parts about the interview, should stop the constants PMs I seem to get. So don't be surprised if I come begging for experiences of the new interview system :tongue:
    no probs, i'll be more than willing to help

i got a lot of help when i was applying, so it's only fair to share it with the next generation.

ReputationRep:
    See I made it into your profile as well. :awesome:
    Which of us is the beauty, and which is the beast?

ReputationRep:
    See I made it into your profile as well.
    it deserved it

ReputationRep:
    no probs, i'll be more than willing to help

i got a lot of help when i was applying, so it's only fair to share it with the next generation.
    I never really used TSR during my applications, so I don't know what I'm doing helping you *******s now :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Which of us is the beauty, and which is the beast?
    Which one do you think? :flutter:

ReputationRep:
    I never really used TSR during my applications, so I don't know what I'm doing helping you *******s now :tongue:
    Maybe (shock horror) you're just a philanthropic person deep down?

And how come ******* doesn't get filtered?

ReputationRep:
    I never really used TSR during my applications, so I don't know what I'm doing helping you *******s now
    :ditto:

I lurked a bit from after i'd had three rejections but didn't really post much

ReputationRep:
    it deserved it
    Maybe I'm heading into the wrong profession.

I'd be in a star in the personalised greeting cards market. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe I'm heading into the wrong profession.

I'd be in a star in the personalised greeting cards market.
    but what about the prestige... and the money? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    but what about the prestige... and the money? :eek:
    You mean there wouldn't be money (or prestige from wannabes) for writing the first ever "happy birthday".

I mean, come on! Think of the royalties that guy must be getting!

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

I lurked a bit from after i'd had three rejections but didn't really post much
    The only help I has was from Iceman, and that was mainly from NMM tbh

ReputationRep:
    Don't get involved if he comes back! (don't want more arguments :no:)
    I said I'd quit, oh ye of little faith :tongue:

Besides, now Jonny has the linky, he can argue for me

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2009

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.