Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I was thinking about it without explicitly saying it.

The Hep-B vaccination, I mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    now, when you wake up... everytime you hear someone insulting the medics (), you're going to bark like a dog and chase them up a tree :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OriginofSymmetry)
    Yeah I was thinking about it without explicitly saying it.

The Hep-B vaccination, I mean.
    I got the impression mine was going to be FOC, but maybe that's because I'm volunteering there :confused:
    I reckon they'd have a pretty difficult time arguing the case for charging you, especially if you have an unconditional offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hygeia)
    now, when you wake up... everytime you hear someone insulting the medics (), you're going to bark like a dog and chase them up a tree :p:
    On this forum that's rather dangerous :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    What about medic vs medic?
    If you dont say I have to bark at 2 people and run up 2 trees at the same time and that could get messy :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrDomDom)
    Ahh damn, do we need to have started the Hep B vaccination program before we go?

No, unless the University say so. They'll test you once you get there and if you don't have the antibody they'll make you do the course. It's a bit easier to get it out of the way just now, though.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry. :tongue:

If it makes you feel any better. I'm also a sugar whore. We haz nothing to be afraid of! :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    If you dont say I have to bark at 2 people and run up 2 trees at the same time and that could get messy :tongue:
    That doesn't tend to happen all that often, its usually medic vs nurse, medic vs applicant or medics justifying their career choice to everyone else

ReputationRep:
    If you dont say I have to bark at 2 people and run up 2 trees at the same time and that could get messy
    I don't think medic vs medic often happens tbh, medic vs nurse though... :p:

On a completely different topic: any of you guys feel like asking the mods how long it'll be til we get our minimod? It's been quite a while since the nominations now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex L)
    That doesn't tend to happen all that often, its usually medic vs nurse, medic vs applicant or medics justifying their career choice to everyone else
    You and kate (plus hopfully alot more next year) must promise not to fight then!
    I will spend the entire time barking at people who mess with renal though
    people dont learn

ReputationRep:
    Hey, you guys should all add each other on msn and just have a big convo there. Cos this thread is always filled with the most random chat, literally you must sit here posting every minute to each other xD

Just add each other on MSN or something and have a huge conference there Sorry to complain. I think I'll just unsubscribe to the thread so I don't enter it again in disbelief at the random chat going on..

ReputationRep:
    You and kate (plus hopfully alot more next year) must promise not to fight then!
    I will spend the entire time barking at people who mess with renal though
    people dont learn
    I do try, and I've got a lot better at staying out of arguments (I don't count last night as one), but I occasionally give in to temptation and bicker :redface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danielisew)
    Hey, you guys should all add each other on msn and just have a big convo there. Cos this thread is always filled with the most random chat, literally you must sit here posting every minute to each other xD

Don't have msn, shame. Also, "chat" thread.

ReputationRep:
    On a completely different topic: any of you guys feel like asking the mods how long it'll be til we get our minimod? It's been quite a while since the nominations now!
    Yes yes yes yes

Cept I don't think they know either, so it'll only piss them off :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    So we just have to go to our GP surgery and ask to have one? Simple as that?

Basically. Though you might, like me, have to pay for it.

ReputationRep:
    I do try, and I've got a lot better at staying out of arguments (I don't count last night as one), but I occasionally give in to temptation and bicker :redface:
    ruff! ruff! :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Yes yes yes yes

Cept I don't think they know either, so it'll only piss them off
    true...

*i may possbily have asked a week ago and got no response :sad:*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danielisew)

Just add each other on MSN or something and have a huge conference there Sorry to complain. I think I'll just unsubscribe to the thread so I don't enter it again in disbelief at the random chat going on..
    we do try to talk about medicine related stuff as well - we were thinking about things to add to the wiki last night

ReputationRep:
    I saw figures of £140/175 somewhere recently in this thread...

Thats not for the vaccine, surely?!

Yeah, that's how much I have to pay.

£60 for the vaccine.
    £80 for the prescription (no idea what that was - still to discuss)
    £35.50 for the final blood test (but the university will test me anyway, so no need, really).

ReputationRep:
    true...

*i may possbily have asked a week ago and got no response :sad:*
    Helenia has said a couple of times that its with the admins, but no set date. She also said she's announce it to us as soon as she could. I'm all for leaving them be, just cause I don't think they actually know :dontknow:

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2009

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.