Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex L)
    I started after you in this thread, I just have mad skills
    I went away for ages though :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Hey hey! I just got back from SGUL! The panel were really nice - very interested in all my work experience and voluntary work. I ended up talking a lot more than I thought I would so they didn't ask that many questions - though I linked a lot of different ideas into each answer. They asked quite an odd question towards the end so I'm now speculating if it was something I must have slipped out or whether they stalked me on TSR/NMM. I'll hear in about two weeks anyway. I really, really, really, really, really want to go there now!

Everyone there was sooo friendly. I made quite a lot of friends with other interviewees - though one guy was going on about how he didn't really care if he got rejected since he already has an offer from his first choice and was going to take it up regardless of the outcome. Why are you here then, seriously?
    i'm glad it went well
    by the sound of things it looks like you're likely to hear good news!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    I went away for ages though :yep:
    Pfffft, less excuses, more SKILLZ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Hey hey! I just got back from SGUL! The panel were really nice - very interested in all my work experience and voluntary work. I ended up talking a lot more than I thought I would so they didn't ask that many questions - though I linked a lot of different ideas into each answer. They asked quite an odd question towards the end so I'm now speculating if it was something I must have slipped out or whether they stalked me on TSR/NMM. I'll hear in about two weeks anyway. I really, really, really, really, really want to go there now!

Everyone there was sooo friendly. I made quite a lot of friends with other interviewees - though one guy was going on about how he didn't really care if he got rejected since he already has an offer from his first choice and was going to take it up regardless of the outcome. Why are you here then, seriously?
    ooo sounds like you had a good time, only good things can come from this. when did they say u wud hear back? waiting is always the worst part too good luck!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Pfffft, less excuses, more SKILLZ
    But those skillz will get me that report from you
    double posting constantly would drive you insane

ReputationRep:
    But those skillz will get me that report from you
    double posting constantly would drive you insane
    I can't report someone for their talents, else I would clearly have been banned ages ago :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I can't report someone for their talents, else I would clearly have been banned ages ago :cool:
    :yep: tis true
    Hypnotising with lollies your most recent addition to your huge skillz set
    I am getting further up the list though need to break into the top 20!

ReputationRep:
    Best of luck !MEna

ReputationRep:
    :yep: tis true
    Hypnotising with lollies your most recent addition to your huge skillz set
    I am getting further up the list though need to break into the top 20!
    You can easily spam your way up, just make inane posts, none of this waiting till there's something worth saying lark :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    You can easily spam your way up, just make inane posts, none of this waiting till there's something worth saying lark :tongue:
    A bit like this?

ReputationRep:
    A bit like this?
    Exactly like this. A bit more practise and you can consider it one of your skills too :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)

Sound like it went well
    Hopfully you get an offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)

Sounds like it went quite well! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!
    *is curious about what the odd question was :p:*

ReputationRep:
    Exactly like this. A bit more practise and you can consider it one of your skills too :cool:
    You have quoted me 5 times in the last 15 mins :woo:

ReputationRep:
    You have quoted me 5 times in the last 15 mins :woo:
    All part of the madness...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    i'm glad it went well
    by the sound of things it looks like you're likely to hear good news!
    (Original post by badger stripes)
    ooo sounds like you had a good time, only good things can come from this. when did they say u wud hear back? waiting is always the worst part too good luck!!!!!!!!!
    I hope it's good news too, though SGUL are unpredictable. I'm sure quite a few of those rejected post interview felt similar to how I'm feeling now so who knows? I was honest, tried the best I could - that's all I can say really. It's up to them now. They said I'll hear in about two weeks.

ReputationRep:
    I have successfully spammed my way into the top 10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    I hope it's good news too, though SGUL are unpredictable. I'm sure quite a few of those rejected post interview felt similar to how I'm feeling now so who knows? I was honest, tried the best I could - that's all I can say really. It's up to them now. They said I'll hear in about two weeks.
    Hey best of luck! I know how this may feel for you... How was your interview?

EDIT: I just read your earlier post Sounds good, good luck! Oh and if they really do stalk you, it's not really bad as they will see it's your opportunity and may really want you to come to their University
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I have successfully spammed my way into the top 10
    I clearly just don't spam this thread enough...i'm away down at number 50 odd, and i thought i'd posted at least enough to make the top 30....sigh. i am obviously just not keen enough.
    (Though I like the way at least of the 2 main spamming culprits aren't even "2009 hopefuly medics" )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenifaar)
    I clearly just don't spam this thread enough...i'm away down at number 50 odd, and i thought i'd posted at least enough to make the top 30....sigh. i am obviously just not keen enough.
    (Though I like the way at least of the 2 main spamming culprits aren't even "2009 hopefuly medics" )
    You all just need to up your game

(And Kate and me are just bored bored people, looking for somewhere to spam :tongue:)

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2009

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.