Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hygeia)
    all accommodation is unfortunately expensive
    even at UEA, my accommodation each year takes up the whole of my maintenance loan :eek:
    At Oxford it doesn't look too bad. And the meals are pretty cheap too. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    all accommodation is unfortunately expensive
    even at UEA, my accommodation each year takes up the whole of my maintenance loan :eek:
    erkk.
    best start finding a nice cardboard box on a quiet street corner for 2nd year then.
    and i guess i'll be living off tesco's value noodles for 8p

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    erkk.
    best start finding a nice cardboard box on a quiet street corner for 2nd year then.
    :eek: no! you can eat quite well, very cheaply without resorting to tesco value!

ReputationRep:
    EWTD's an interesting issue actually - it was brought in for patient safety, but since they've combined it with trying to get people to consultant level very fast, they're risking the patients by giving them underexperienced consultants.
    I can see that, but at the same time most doctors are still going to be there, they're now just not going to get paid for it.

:eek3: Someone just quoted me, and it wasn't on a medic's thread! But we were talking about cake.

ReputationRep:
    erkk.
    alter between tesco and asda noodles for variety

ReputationRep:
    HAHAH kate, i love how horrified you are at the thought of tesco value!
    yeahh and i think that if i really wanna spice things up, i'll turn up on my cousin's doorstep demanding to be fed :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    HAHAH kate, i love how horrified you are at the thought of tesco value!
    yeahh and i think that if i really wanna spice things up, i'll turn up on my cousin's doorstep demanding to be fed
    One thing i refused to do was resort to tesco value (completely tasteless in my opinion... might as well eat cardboard :p:)

*yes, i may be a bit of a food snob!*

ReputationRep:
    :king1: Jonnyofengland - 600 posts. :proud:

And on that bombshell, I shall leave you for Heston (I think he'll be stuffing a Goose, if you get my drift Alex :hubba:). Night all. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    Jonnyofengland - 600 posts.

And on that bombshell, I shall leave you for Heston (I think he'll be stuffing a Goose, if you get my drift Alex ). Night all.
    :rofl:

enjoy Heston :hubba:

Night :wavey:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    ....This has to be the longest this thread has gone without a new post in a while!
    Lotusx, i'm starting to realise how expensive uni's going to be too, looking at accommodation and things...ASDA smartprice all the way.
    Looking at finance and things is starting to make it all seem very real - it's exciting, but also a bit scary to think we have less than 10 weeks left of school...ever!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenifaar)
    ....This has to be the longest this thread has gone without a new post in a while!
    Lotusx, i'm starting to realise how expensive uni's going to be too, looking at accommodation and things...ASDA smartprice all the way.
    Looking at finance and things is starting to make it all seem very real - it's exciting, but also a bit scary to think we have less than 10 weeks left of school...ever!
    You're kidding, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    You're kidding, right?

7 for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OriginofSymmetry)
    7 for me.
    Holy *****, i didnt realise it was getting this close.

hmmm, I should really start doing some work.

ReputationRep:
    we have less than 10 weeks left of school...ever!
    *vomits*

ReputationRep:
    :redface:

sorry
    :tongue:

(Original post by Alex L)
    Spam spam spam spam

We had cake Fridays in maths. Nom nom nom nom
    :awesome: Cake is amazing, especially when you should be doing something else :tongue:

I know, it's ridiculous. Especially as a teacher usually goes missing on Wednesdays so we miss some lessons. :dry:
    By some do you mean all of the three physics ones leaving you going into school for just general? Wow what a crap day :tongue:

Most of my quotes form the last couple of days are from you :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    One thing i refused to do was resort to tesco value (completely tasteless in my opinion... might as well eat cardboard :p:)

*yes, i may be a bit of a food snob!*
    Well I know the pizzas taste of cardboard...it might actually be cardboard...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    :awesome: Cake is amazing, especially when you should be doing something else :tongue:
    Distraction cake is the best kind of cake :yep:

Think yourself lucky, I can't usually see any further back than my quotes over the last hour :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    It's cause I left. :awesome:

:p:

(Original post by FFCrusader)
    By some do you mean all of the three physics ones leaving you going into school for just general? Wow what a crap day :tongue:

Not usually all. We usually get one with an incompetent guy, and then half a one of a guy who doesn't care about us, teaches us for 10 minutes and then in two weeks will tell us we've learnt everything. But all the same, it's gonna be a crap day today. :sad:

And it's because I'm awesome, you know. :p:

(Original post by Alex L)
    Think yourself lucky, I can't usually see any further back than my quotes over the last hour :tongue:
    Same tbh. I tried to look at how many times I'd been quoted in the last hour last night and I failed because I could only go back 39 quotes. :doh:

ReputationRep:
    Same tbh. I tried to look at how many times I'd been quoted in the last hour last night and I failed because I could only go back 39 quotes.
    I'm not even going to look... (i keep the widget limited it to 15 anyway :p:)

ReputationRep:
    I'm not even going to look... (i keep the widget limited it to 15 anyway :p:)
    Mine's kept at 10 - I find that just about right.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2009

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.