The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9660
Alex L
Given that he had 16 warning points at the time, it wasn't his wisest move :wink:

sigh :rolleyes:
when will he learn?
Hygeia
sigh :rolleyes:
when will he learn?

I'm split. Hopefully soon, hopefully never :tongue:

I did nothing, nothing at all to get this last ban, apart from sending a polite message to the MODS in AAM to ask them to please stop abusing their power and giving me ridiculous warning points for the most pathetic of reasons.

:rofl:
Reply 9662
Alex L
I'm split. Hopefully soon, hopefully never

won't be long til the mods are talking about perma bans....

Alex L
I did nothing, nothing at all to get this last ban, apart from sending a polite message to the MODS in AAM to ask them to please stop abusing their power and giving me ridiculous warning points for the most pathetic of reasons.

:rofl: insulting the mods is not a good move :p:
I survived the night. :h:

crazylemon
:yep: just jonny and his biatch

BOOM :biggrin:

Alex L
:no: The bitch and his Jonny is the accepted term.

So you're a one-man team now? :teeth:
jonnyofengland
So you're a one-man team now? :teeth:

:nah: Never, Jolex til I die... :tongue:
Alex L
:nah: Never, Jolex til I die... :tongue:

I know I am...
PBL was complete ***** today :frown:
Reply 9667
Alex L
PBL was complete ***** today :frown:

:console:
what went wrong? (you were chair weren't you?)
My day's going better than expected, off to observe a paeds gastro clinic this afternoon and had a pretty productive morning too
Hygeia
:console:
what went wrong? (you were chair weren't you?)
My day's going better than expected, off to observe a paeds gastro clinic this afternoon and had a pretty productive morning too

Just I hadn't done a lot of the work, I've been doing SSC instead (my deadline has been set before the time allocated to do it :frown:). So the problem wasn't really with the group (everyone behaved) but with my own personal contributions :mad:
Reply 9669
Alex L
Just I hadn't done a lot of the work, I've been doing SSC instead (my deadline has been set before the time allocated to do it :frown:). So the problem wasn't really with the group (everyone behaved) but with my own personal contributions

Aah, fair enough.
I've got to head off now - have to drive round to the clinic cos i can't trust my wheelchair to get me that far :s-smilie:
Hai guys. :h:

Bit of a dilemma here. My school's french department (where I misbehaved pretty much constantly) has offered to donate a fair bit of money to Comic Relief if I be a "slave" for them next Friday (Red Nose Day). On the one hand I fear they will get their own back big time, but on the other they have promised my free crepes.

What to do? :dontknow:
jonnyofengland

Bit of a dilemma here. My school's french department (where I misbehaved pretty much constantly) has offered to donate a fair bit of money to Comic Relief if I be a "slave" for them next Friday (Red Nose Day). On the one hand I fear they will get their own back big time, but on the other they have promised my free crepes.

Free crepes ftw :eating:
ADREAM
I'm so angry at them, I can't! :frown:

On a different note, how's everyone been? There have been some advantages to the ban (I didn't say that! :tongue:) like me catching up on loads and loads of work and having alot of time to just relax/chill so to speak! :smile:

Anything majorly important happen? Wow, 9600+ posts! :eek: Doesn't it lock at 10,000?? I call a race to the 10,000th post - whoever wins is officially the TSR MEDIC OF THE YEAR! :smile:

Welcome back :biggrin:

...How have you got 8 warning points already..? :lolwut:

jonnyofengland

It's all about free crepes really :coma:
FFCrusader
Welcome back :biggrin:

...How have you got 8 warning points already..? :lolwut:

Left over from before the ban :wink:

He had 16 last night :tongue:
Alex L
Free crepes ftw :eating:

FFCrusader
It's all about free crepes really :coma:

It is tempting. They also offered me a french breakfast. But then I'm thinking they wouldn't pay money just to feed me, so there must be a potentially nasty trade-off. :s:
jonnyofengland
It is tempting. They also offered me a french breakfast. But then I'm thinking they wouldn't pay money just to feed me, so there must be a potentially nasty trade-off. :s:

I doubt they'll be allowed to use you as an ass monkey, so no need to worry there :tongue:
Alex L
I doubt they'll be allowed to use you as an ass monkey, so no need to worry there :tongue:

Thanks for the kind words. :h:

Just got to worry about lurkers like you for that now. :p:
jonnyofengland
Thanks for the kind words. :h:

Just got to worry about lurkers like you for that now. :p:

I would dispute the fact that I am a lurker, I have far too many posts here to just be lurking :redface:
Alex L
Left over from before the ban :wink:

He had 16 last night :tongue:

I would have thought they would have all gone at once :tongue:

jonnyofengland

Teachers are evil, there's always a hidden agenda :awesome:
Alex L
I would dispute the fact that I am a lurker, I have far too many posts here to just be lurking :redface:

Alex, the friendly pro-active neighbourhood pest. :h:

FFCrusader
I would have thought they would have all gone at once :tongue:

Depends on the expiry date if he was warned on different occasions.

Teachers are evil, there's always a hidden agenda :awesome:

Teachers are evil. French teachers are devils in disguise.

Latest

Trending

Trending