This discussion is closed.
Phalanges
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by crazylemon)
Jonny Fallout 3 is awesome!
Aye. Just started again after a long absence.

Just found dogmeat. I'm already sick of him.

(Original post by Alex L)
1 hour = 120 posts max, no time for food
Tbf, it depends how many people there are. 4 regular chatters makes it tick along nicely at a max of 480 posts per hours. (would only actually be about 250 though at best, unless they'd all downed red bull).

I heard that some of these has AIDZ lolz. But no, you won't get sick by cavorting on TSR :tongue:
Considering most of them only got it from you, and were only targeted because they cavorted on TSR, that point isn't really valid. :holmes:
Asclepius
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by HiBear)
done .. except no one told me i had to fill in if i go to school or not first... hmmph!

figured it out though ^^ YAYY

im a GIRL!
I don't know what it is about you, something must've changed, and it's making me... :hubba:
Ignoramus
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by crazylemon)
:eek3: How long have you been in the shadows? do you know all of alex's shameful secrets?
Let's just say I have been stalking this thread for a considerable amount of time... it's hilarious. As for Alex's secrets...
Asclepius
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by jonnyofengland)
Tbf, it depends how many people there are. 4 regular chatters makes it tick along nicely at a max of 480 posts per hours. (would only actually be about 250 though at best, unless they'd all downed red bull).
I meant for HiBear to get her posts up! But this thread could power at 480, if everyone was as hyped as me... :tongue:

Considering most of them only got it from you, and were only targeted because they cavorted on TSR, that point isn't really valid. :holmes:
Yet another slanderous accusation, I don't know where I got this reputation :cool:
Asclepius
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Ignoramus)
Let's just say I have been stalking this thread for a considerable amount of time... it's hilarious. As for Alex's secrets...
They don't seem to be very secret tbh, the vast majority of the forum seem to know :redface:
Phalanges
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Jangrafess)
Heh, I was at the match. I'd say it wasn't quite such a shocking performance from Villa, more City's best game of the season. Every player played their best and Dunne was immense in shutting Agbonlahor out of the game (right after I'd been defending him with you in the Ultimate Football Thread too :tongue:). Villa showed a few really good moves but City defended like kings.
Not up to our standard of the season, would probably be a better description. We settled into it more in the second half, but for the first City made us look exceptionally ordinary. Some of their play was electrifying at times. Our defence has been pretty lacking for the last couple of games, so I don't think it would have taken too much to rip through them.

MON's tactics were questionable as well. As I've said before, Gabby clearly cannot play with Heskey, and we're very limited up top when they do play together. And then to panic in the second half and lob on Carew for a defender shows real tactical ineptitude. I love the man, and think he's a world class motivator, but my God I wish he'd learn a few tactics.

Still, City played well and as I said on the football thread, I wasn't really expecting us to get anything from the game - the City of Manchester's almost like a bogey ground for us. Hats off to City though, you played some wonderful football at times. The only thing I'm a bit surprised with is that I didn't really get that much stick from Robbie. At least, not as much as I was expecting. :p:

(That was my serious post for the night Alex. I am allowed one. :ninja:)
Phalanges
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I don't know what it is about you, something must've changed, and it's making me... :hubba:
It's making you lose control of your eyebrows? **** man, that's a serious problem. I'd get it checked out, pronto.
Phalanges
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I meant for HiBear to get her posts up! But this thread could power at 480, if everyone was as hyped as me... :tongue:
You're only hyped cause I'm back. :p:

Yet another slanderous accusation, I don't know where I got this reputation :cool:
I do.
Asclepius
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It's making you lose control of your eyebrows. **** man, that's a serious problem. I'd get it checked out, pronto.
I'm scared ******** tbqh, what if when I wake up my entire face is going mental? :gasp:
HiBear
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
hahahahaha
i do tend to have that effect on people
Asclepius
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You're only hyped cause I'm back. :p:
Yeah blad :cool:

(And maybe the huuuge quantity of sugar I've consumed today :tongue:)

I do.
Please elaborate
HiBear
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
yayy :P

hahahah i am always hyped.

i had to go to FB and spam while y'all were not posting :woo:
Phalanges
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm scared ******** tbqh, what if when I wake up my entire face is going mental? :gasp:
Easy enough to solve, just don't go to sleep.
Asclepius
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
hahahahaha
The shaky eyebrow effect?
Asclepius
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Easy enough to solve, just don't go to sleep.
Genius
Phalanges
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yeah blad :cool:

(And maybe the huuuge quantity of sugar I've consumed today :tongue:)
No worries, I'm here for you now.

Please elaborate
Certainly. :top2:

When I said I do, I was referring to the statement in which you said you didn't know how you had acquired such a reputation.

By saying I do, I was simply saying that I knew where you had got that reputation from.

Hope that cleared things up.
HiBear
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The shaky eyebrow effect?
:yep:
unfortunately
Phalanges
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
hahahahaha
Woah, bigheaded much? :p:
Phalanges
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Genius
That's why I'm gonna make a good Doctor. :teeth:
Asclepius
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
No worries, I'm here for you now.
:top:

Certainly. :top2:

When I said I do, I was referring to the statement in which you said you didn't know how you had acquired such a reputation.

By saying I do, I was simply saying that I knew where you had got that reputation from.

Hope that cleared things up.
And now would you care to explain exactly how I got my reputation :tongue:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (61)
75.31%
Leave (20)
24.69%

Watched Threads