Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hygeia)
    dunno, just feeling really apathetic - don't seem to care about anything right now (not a good mood to be in...)
    Know the feeling tbh, I should be far more stressed about the volume of work I need to do

ReputationRep:
    dunno, just feeling really apathetic - don't seem to care about anything right now (not a good mood to be in...)
    I know that feeling. It sucks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex L)
    Know the feeling tbh, I should be far more stressed about the volume of work I need to do
    last time i was in this mood, i almost quit medicine... i just don't feel anything really

ReputationRep:
    Hey, just had to log in here quickly and spam for the last time before we reach 10000 posts. I was 25th on the spam list when i last checked, but I may have dropped now! :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    last time i was in this mood, i almost quit medicine... i just don't feel anything really
    I don't think I'd ever consider quitting, particularly not when I'm like this, just cause I know I'm prone to making rash decisions :redface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Man)
    Hey, just had to log in here quickly and spam for the last time before we reach 10000 posts. I was 25th on the spam list when i last checked, but I may have dropped now! :tongue:
    28th now my friend

ReputationRep:
    Don't do that :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    Don't do that
    I'm not quite that bad yet, hopefully it's just a passing thing and i'll wake up tomorrow and the apathy will have lifted

ReputationRep:
    I'm not quite that bad yet, hopefully it's just a passing thing and i'll wake up tomorrow and the apathy will have lifted
    You should have a lolly. Lollies cure all evil :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Lets hope so

ReputationRep:
    Is there something you can do to totally relax yourself? Read a good book, listen to music, draw? I find myself drenched in apathy if I have literally reached the point where I have so much to do I don't even know where to start and "i'm never going to get anything finished so what's the point in even starting?"

Chin up, tomorrow is a new day.:console:

ReputationRep:
    You should have a lolly. Lollies cure all evil :yep:
    :yep:
    cept toothrot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kelly^2)
    Is there something you can do to totally relax yourself? Read a good book, listen to music, draw?
    Eat a lolly :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    i am 18, i think im more an adult than a kid.
    i live in the EU -> Sweden
    i am currently in my final year, and have applied to the UK for medicine, having only Nottingham to be rejected from.

enough info for you?
    you wouldn't by any chance be Hyeree would you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kelly^2)
    Is there something you can do to totally relax yourself? Read a good book, listen to music, draw? I find myself drenched in apathy if I have literally reached the point where I have so much to do I don't even know where to start and "i'm never going to get anything finished so what's the point in even starting?"

Chin up, tomorrow is a new day.
    I'm going to go play my piano in a minute, that usually helps a bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    :yep:
    cept toothrot
    Some magic ones can even manage that :wizard:

ReputationRep:
    Eat a lolly :awesome:
    Or this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    you wouldn't by any chance be Hyeree would you
    Ooh, you think this could be a cunning test....

ReputationRep:
    Some magic ones can even manage that :wizard:
    :eek: I must have one.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to go play my piano in a minute, that usually helps a bit
    :gthumb:

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2009

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.