Kubsyy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by michaelfarnell5)
I don't think my guidance teacher knows either
You could appeal and explain to the school why you are appealing if you get bad grades (so in this case your mental health issues)
Student02030405
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I don't think my guidance teacher knows either
My Business teacher didn't care and I told her myself in class and she was like hmm
Yeah they might have thought you were making it up, it is usually helpful to tell your guidance teacher (if they care and are a good teacher) so that they can inform your teachers so they know and know that you aren't just making excuses. That's awful that they didn't care/believe you.
michaelfarnell5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah, I'll do that would they take that into consideration if I do want to appeal
Student02030405
Rep:
?
Yeah, I'll do that would they take that into consideration if I do want to appeal
The school is the only one that can actually make the appeal request so if you told someone at school about it and explain in detail they should be able to do something about it but I'm not sure you'd have to ask your school.
michaelfarnell5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm possibly going to tell my guidance teacher over email after results but before we go back and tell her that I am going through it although my Chemistry teacher might have done it for me but I'll let her aware and she might ask if I want to appeal anything cause she is really nice but she just came in January my last guidance teacher didnt really care about me she had a hatred for me
Student02030405
Rep:
?
I'm possibly going to tell my guidance teacher over email after results but before we go back and tell her that I am going through it although my Chemistry teacher might have done it for me but I'll let her aware and she might ask if I want to appeal anything cause she is really nice but she just came in January my last guidance teacher didnt really care about me she had a hatred for me
Yes that is a very good idea and your chemistry teacher could only tell her if she had concerns about you but she might have anyway. That's really good that you have a nice guidance teacher and that they are better than the last one
michaelfarnell5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah I'm so happy that she is better dont think I could deal with another bad one I'm just hoping it get the results I need as it will show I went through a tough time and still did good
Student02030405
Rep:
?
Yeah I'm so happy that she is better dont think I could deal with another bad one I'm just hoping it get the results I need as it will show I went through a tough time and still did good
Yeah that's really good and I'm sure you will . I wish you all the best and if you need anything else just pm me
michaelfarnell5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I will, thank you
Kubsyy
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Results day next week heheh. How you guys feeling?
anisha211
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I am honestly so scared and not because I think I will get bad grades but because this was the first year i was supposed to do exams and they were cancelled. I'm applying to uni with highers next year (so I'm not gonna be doing Advanced Highers) and the lack of experience of doing exams is making me so nervous . Hopefully I get good grades
michaelfarnell5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
still nervous tbh like how is it that close aaaahhh
Student02030405
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kubsyy)
Results day next week heheh. How you guys feeling?
A little nervous, how are you feeling?
Kubsyy
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Student02030405)
A little nervous, how are you feeling?
I’m nervous aswell
michaelfarnell5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
its literally 6 days away
Student02030405
Rep:
?
I actually can't believe how close it is and how quickly it has come from having to wait from March it was a long time to wait then but doesn't seem that now.
Student02030405
Rep:
?
What do you think you will get?
michaelfarnell5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
honestly I have no clue I'm hoping to pass everything what about you ?
Student02030405
Rep:
?
honestly I have no clue I'm hoping to pass everything what about you ?
I don't really know either as there is a lot of different factors that are making up the grade
michaelfarnell5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
what are making up the grades
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (70)
40.46%
Take autumn exams (58)
33.53%
Look for a job (4)
2.31%
Consider an apprenticeship (6)
3.47%
Take a year out (24)
13.87%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (11)
6.36%

Watched Threads