The Student Room Group

SQA Results Day 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Homeschooler757
Im waiting for a mixture :smile: of Nat5s and highers. But I am doing all highers this academic year which is stressful but necessary.:redface:

What subjects are you picking for next year?
Reply 81
Good luck guys!!

I’m in England so I did A Levels but I hope you all get what you need to progress to what you want to do. I’ve still got to wait another 10 days for my results and honestly, it’s all I’ve been thinking about recently so I’m hoping that both SQA and Offqual know what they’re doing with the systems they’ve put in place.
Wow results day is tomorrow and we are all stressed to some extent so hopefully everyone gets what they want!! Good luck guyssss 😁☺️
This time tomorrow we will all have had a few hours to process our results and begin to evaluate our next steps for the future.

Where is everyone hoping to be this time tomorrow? With the required grades for college or university? In good sted for returning to school next week? What is your ideal outcome for tomorrow, and where will that take you?

All the best guys, and good luck!
I bet everyone will be appealing because of how our results are produced for this year and not receiving the grade they wanted :/
good luck everyone:smile:
Hopefully getting some decent advanced higher results tomorrow, so have been through this malarkey before.
Remember everyone, the worst thing that could have possibly happened has already run its course, now if you get a good result, fantastic! But if it's a result you did not hope to get, you have plenty of other options that you can do, try not dwell on it too heavily.
Best of luck everyone!
Original post by Kubsyy
What subjects are you picking for next year?

I'm doing, Higher English, Biology, Chemistry, Geography and Psychology:smile:
Original post by Homeschooler757
I'm doing, Higher English, Biology, Chemistry, Geography and Psychology:smile:

Nice set :smile:
How's everyone feeling for tomorrow?
Original post by Student02030405
How's everyone feeling for tomorrow?

feel okay, but still very nervous
Happy results day! :smile: I hope you get the grades you wanted! :h:
Original post by Starlight15
Happy results day! :smile: I hope you get the grades you wanted! :h:

I hope you do too! :smile:
hopes it gone well for everyone, I've had to appeal my nat 5 mods, but 2 of mine went up which was a nice surprise
Original post by Lilyeve1
hopes it gone well for everyone, I've had to appeal my nat 5 mods, but 2 of mine went up which was a nice surprise

That’s good for the 2 that went up, I have had to appeal one of mine too but got a surprise with the other two. :smile: hope everyone did get what they need!
Original post by pinkbubbles234
Dont worry, you will doing fine ! how did u do in ur prelims

Rubbish I failed 3/8. But somehow my results were actually okay 😂
Good news my ESOL grade is getting upgraded :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending