The Student Room Group

Alevels you can do in a year

Hey everybody, i am planning to retake alevels in 2021 and wondering which ones would possible to revise for in a year
Im guessing ones without coursework as i dont know how to do coursework as a private candidate.
Original post by NoIdea2021
Hey everybody, i am planning to retake alevels in 2021 and wondering which ones would possible to revise for in a year
Im guessing ones without coursework as i dont know how to do coursework as a private candidate.

Hmm not too sure which ones to recommend but from the top of my head, subjects that HAVE coursework would be all the art and design ones, geography, history, English lit, English lang, drama, music and media? Actually, I'm not sure about media, you might have to look that one up.
Original post by NoIdea2021

Do you know what degree you want to do? It may be a bit hard revising for any A-Level in a year...
Maths, lots of further maths students do it in 1 year
If you are fluent in a language, you could take it too, but you'll have to read and write essays about certain books

Quick Reply

Latest