HELP: Lidl Graduate Programme online test advice

Watch
Dragon89
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I need any tips and advice on completing an online test for a buying graduate programme with Lidl.

What type of test will it be ?

The email says: We would like to get to know you a little better. That’s why, as part of your application, you are invited to conduct an online test. Please find a link to the test portal below - we do ask that you complete this as soon as possible, as your application cannot be considered without it.

We want to know about the real you, so please ensure that you complete the test yourself with no external assistance.

Before you begin, you will be given instructions and access to practice questions. Please note that some tests may be timed and others may not, but it shouldn’t take longer than 45 minutes to complete in one sitting. Make sure you are free from potential distractions and have a reliable internet connection.
aclark18
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Dragon89)
I need any tips and advice on completing an online test for a buying graduate programme with Lidl.

What type of test will it be ?

The email says: We would like to get to know you a little better. That’s why, as part of your application, you are invited to conduct an online test. Please find a link to the test portal below - we do ask that you complete this as soon as possible, as your application cannot be considered without it.

We want to know about the real you, so please ensure that you complete the test yourself with no external assistance.

Before you begin, you will be given instructions and access to practice questions. Please note that some tests may be timed and others may not, but it shouldn’t take longer than 45 minutes to complete in one sitting. Make sure you are free from potential distractions and have a reliable internet connection.
Did you ever complete the online test? Im applying now and unsure what it's going to be like
Dragon89
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by aclark18)
Did you ever complete the online test? Im applying now and unsure what it's going to be like
Pretty simple including the maths section. I recommend you practice before taking the test.
aclark18
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Dragon89)
Pretty simple including the maths section. I recommend you practice before taking the test.
Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (48)
32%
No - I have already returned home (19)
12.67%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (31)
20.67%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (14)
9.33%
No - I live at home during term anyway (38)
25.33%

Watched Threads