Vinilla
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
This may sound stupid but I really want to be a kpop idol and I know that it’s extremely hard to get in and impossible but I don’t really want to have any other job because I have no passion for it. Right now I am about to go to alevels with biology, chemistry and math. I am really worried because I don’t want to have a career with the subjects and I have looked at all the careers and they don’t really grab out at me. But looking at kpop idols gives me inspiration and I really want to be like them, they give me passion and motivation. I don’t really want to do a levels because I think that I won’t have the passion to do them what should I do?
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Erm, and what happens if you dont have enough luck to be in that 0.0001% of the world that is a k-pop idol?
Not saying its impossible, but its quite close to it...
Vinilla
Rep:
?
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Erm, and what happens if you dont have enough luck to be in that 0.0001% of the world that is a k-pop idol?
Not saying its impossible, but its quite close to it...
I know but I don’t have anything else I want to be, I have watched many videos stating the consequences but I still want to be a kpop idol
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Vinilla)
I know but I don’t have anything else I want to be, I have watched many videos stating the consequences but I still want to be a kpop idol
Perhaps you should have a backup plan?
Vinilla
Rep:
?
Perhaps you should have a backup plan?
Yeah my backup plan is to be a forensic scientist but I’m not really for it
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Yeah my backup plan is to be a forensic scientist but I’m not really for it
I suggest you continue with that, as being a k-pop idol is one of those, 'dream jobs', not exactly a realistic one.
Linden5
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
This may sound stupid but I really want to be a kpop idol and I know that it’s extremely hard to get in and impossible but I don’t really want to have any other job because I have no passion for it. Right now I am about to go to alevels with biology, chemistry and math. I am really worried because I don’t want to have a career with the subjects and I have looked at all the careers and they don’t really grab out at me. But looking at kpop idols gives me inspiration and I really want to be like them, they give me passion and motivation. I don’t really want to do a levels because I think that I won’t have the passion to do them what should I do?
GO FOR IT! Become an idol. I want an autograph
Vinilla
Rep:
?
(Original post by Linden5)
GO FOR IT! Become an idol. I want an autograph
Thanks! I might tell my parents but idk how they might react...

I suggest you continue with that, as being a k-pop idol is one of those, 'dream jobs', not exactly a realistic one.
I know I’ve been thinking about this a lot but I would rather have fun trying for my dream than working in a job that I am miserable in for the rest of my life and regretting it
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I know I’ve been thinking about this a lot but I would rather have fun trying for my dream than working in a job that I am miserable in for the rest of my life and regretting it
You can chase the one dream, but I suggest you have a backup plan too.
And in the way of money? What do you plan on doing about that?
Vinilla
Rep:
?
You can chase the one dream, but I suggest you have a backup plan too.
And in the way of money? What do you plan on doing about that?
I could get some part time jobs
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I could get some part time jobs
I dont think youve really thought your life through...
You could be a forensic scientist, and attempt to become a k-pop idol in your free time? Maybe?
Do whatever you want, as it seems that no matter what I say, you have your heart set on this. It just seems unrealistic to me, and Id suggest against it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (588)
34.11%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (712)
41.3%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (345)
20.01%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.58%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed