The Student Room Group

Will 8 inches hurt for my first time?

so me and my bf have been talking about sex for a little while now, I’m a virgin and he’s not. Will 8 inches hurt for my first time, considering I’ve been using a 5 inch dildo?

I told him I was nervous and he promised to be gentle for my first time, but I’m still kinda worried?
No it won't hurt if your hymen is broken by dildo .
How do you want to lie on the bed ? You can lay on your face in some kind of position that to not see his penis in front of you when penetration
Yes it will most likely hurt, there’s a strong chance he won’t go gentle as well due to guys getting off on girls making loud noises / looking like their in pain during sex it turns guys on so he’ll probably get harder and faster once he hears you making noises.

My advice: spend a lot of time doing foreplay I.e kissing and have him fingering you for a while to make you wet before and once you’re about to have sex (with a condom) cover both yours and his genitals in lube. My suggestion would be for you to go on top so you can be in control and put however much of his penis you want in. Although if you’re not ready to go on top, do missionary as you can easily stop and push him if he goes too deep. Definitely do not do doggy. girls have no control in doggy and a lot of girls say it’s the most painful position.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Yes it will most likely hurt, there’s a strong chance he won’t go gentle as well due to guys getting off on girls making loud noises / looking like their in pain during sex it turns guys on so he’ll probably get harder and faster once he hears you making noises.

My advice: spend a lot of time doing foreplay I.e kissing and have him fingering you for a while to make you wet before and once you’re about to have sex (with a condom) cover both yours and his genitals in lube. My suggestion would be for you to go on top so you can be in control and put however much of his penis you want in. Although if you’re not ready to go on top, do missionary as you can easily stop and push him if he goes too deep. Definitely do not do doggy. girls have no control in doggy and a lot of girls say it’s the most painful position.

okay thank you! I’ll keep all this in mind

Make sure you talk to each other. He must go gently at first (and that’s the case for someone with a smaller penis as well). He must understand that he has to stop if you say so.

No, no .Doggy is the best position for this girl .
so me and my bf have been talking about sex for a little while now, I’m a virgin and he’s not. Will 8 inches hurt for my first time, considering I’ve been using a 5 inch dildo?

I told him I was nervous and he promised to be gentle for my first time, but I’m still kinda worried?

For first time , doggy position is best . Don't listen to anonymous2 .
Ignore Habib__1971, they are trolling to try to make you do doggy and make your first time painful.

It is one of the positions that offer the deepest penetration, and also provides the guy with full control. Avoid this position completely for your first few times. If you google positions for a large/painful penis every link says to avoid doggy, use a lot of lube and start with oral/fingering foreplay, which is basically what I said above.
Ignore Habib__1971, they are trolling to try to make you do doggy and make your first time painful.

It is one of the positions that offer the deepest penetration, and also provides the guy with full control. Avoid this position completely for your first few times. If you google positions for a large/painful penis every link says to avoid doggy, use a lot of lube and start with oral/fingering foreplay, which is basically what I said above.

In doggy position vaginal lips get spread and it helps vagina stretches better for penetration .I did this position with all 4 girlfriends which I had .All of them were virgins and I deflorated all of them in doggy position . It also is so pleasurable
Original post by Habib__1971
In doggy position vaginal lips get spread and it helps vagina stretches better for penetration .I did this position with all 4 girlfriends which I had .All of them were virgins and I deflorated all of them in doggy position . It also is so pleasurable

Yes, it's pleasurable for you.

honestly just shut it with your doggy nonsense. you feel the pleasure but the woman is obviously gonna feel the pain? sex is meant to be intimate between 2 people, not just for the man to get his pleasure totally ignoring the pain the woman is going through. honestly not surprised you've been through 4 asses. I pity them.

4 girlfriends? dang
honestly just shut it with your doggy nonsense. you feel the pleasure but the woman is obviously gonna feel the pain? sex is meant to be intimate between 2 people, not just for the man to get his pleasure totally ignoring the pain the woman is going through. honestly not surprised you've been through 4 asses. I pity them.

this. many men seem to forget that sex is not just about it feeling good for them.
this. many men seem to forget that sex is not just about it feeling good for them.

like since exactly when was sex about treating a woman like an animal? or sticking yourself in her as if youre an animal and have no human emotions. its disgusting, and not surprising why it doesnt create a bond.
NO he doesn't ,in fact he should speed the **** up! And drill her harder,or shove it up her *******
Reply 15
Original post by Anonymous #1

How did it go 😂
Original post by Anonymous #1

yes girl it will, ive had 12 and its like painfullllll

Latest