1.23%
    ...I'm a fish.
    3.70%

ReputationRep:
    About two hours in the bath, max :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shuvle)
    in relation to the poll : "Longest time gone without having a shower/bath"

edit: sorry if you would like to vote between 4 and 5 hours. I made a mistake. Also sorry if you are not a fish and you've spent longer than 10 hours bathing. The fish group covers all mammals including dolphins, seals, whales, sea cows, penguins, humans, and murmaids.

I would also like to remind everyone that hamsters fill their cheek pouches with air before taking a bath... its true. :yep:
    =/ youre just encouraging idiots to chuck their hamsters in the bath!

ReputationRep:
    Is this including shower time only, and not me closing my eyes and relaxing or...other things? if we are being strict, 20 minutes :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shuvle)
    I would also like to remind everyone that hamsters fill their cheek pouches with air before taking a bath... its true. :yep:

I gave my hamster a bath and he died.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Syafiquaaa)
    I gave my hamster a bath and he died.

awww

*hugs*

OP

30 mins... i think.

ReputationRep:
    Once was ill and thought I was strong enough to have a bath.... time to get out and I couldn't get up. Felt awful so stayed there, water like ice. Bout an hour or so I guess

ReputationRep:
    probably 2hrs in bath. :p:
    And longest in shower would have to be like an hour.

ReputationRep:
    In the shower, about an hour, in the bath about 3 hours. I like to study in the bath so around exam time i can be in there for ages. Which is in no way weird.

What a waste of water, guys! Shock!! We are running of clean water! I think we should raise the price of clean water in developed countries.

ReputationRep:
    10seconds. I nomrally manage to run in and out in under 3 seconds but one time i tripped in doing so and ended up on the floor. 10bloody seconds! :mad:

For real though, probably 1/2hours in bath (can never stay too long in one), shower about an hour or two.

ReputationRep:
    anyone saying higher than 5 is telling little porkies i think...

longest ever was 1hour45mins and i usually have 1 hour showers every single day. trying to shorten it though.

EDIT: sorry just bumped a 2 year old thread lol

ReputationRep:
    About 6 hours in the bath. I read a lot in the bath and often fall asleep although miraculously, I have managed to avoid soaking a book so far.

ReputationRep:
    Probably between 30 and 40 min

ReputationRep:
    You didn't put "I once fell asleep in the bath, drunk, so I spent a rather long time in it". That would be me.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.