Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimoso)
    I like this thread cos you can find out where to get jobs
    You can print off an app online and throw it in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J_H123698)
    hahaha if it was gamesworkshop id be all for it, hanging out with the war hammer fans (ignoring the knowsley jibe:cool:)

i am indeed, love it around here, boss little area and perfect for getting to me lectures all over that end as well

you down allerton road edz? doesnt really go that haha

Yeah, looks a boss area to live, i've my eyes on a Faulkner Sq gaf after graduation if I get employed, boss down there.

I'm just off Penny Lane and Smithdown. The heart of the south-end

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool's Number 9)
    You can print off an app online and throw it in.
    Thanks for that!!

im deffo going to apply to Zaavi now, nice one lad

ReputationRep:
    Ah the Wetherspoons - the only place I'm barred from anywhere in the world. Apparently it's a crime of the highest order being well over 18 and not having any ID there. Strange. Can't be arsed trying to get meself unbanned. If they're gona be arsey abar it then sod 'em. Haven't banned me from the Welkin though s premata brekkies are still a goer.

ReputationRep:
    Would they even recognise you if you went in though? :p:

ReputationRep:
    When you're my height they would. Doesn't help that my three mates who also got barred for the same reason have distinguishing features.

haha, i've never met you lad and i know who you are
    as you say, at your height your hard not to remember

ReputationRep:
    Most people in town know what I look like. Dead weird but comes with the territory Where yer seen us about mate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigScouser)
    Most people in town know what I look like. Dead weird but comes with the territory Where yer seen us about mate?
    I recognise you too oddly haha

ReputationRep:
    That's me - as seen in Anfield, Church Street, Concert Square and Smithdown Road.

outside the albert before the derby, stood by you outside goodison as well before the match outside our end
    outside the community college i think as well in the week, 304/5 a few games back
    see you everywhere lad haha

ReputationRep:
    Haha. The derby was a mixture of failed bunks and cheap ale. Ended up in 305 for the 2nd half of PSV with me mates and go the community college is pretty self explanatory.

Just realised that I'm in for a rough ride when I'm back there cos I split from some girl today whose mate goes there and it wasn't amicable. Her mates yer typical gobby Scouse girl [note: typical in terms of gobby Scouse girl, not typical as in a typical Scouse girl] who won't let it go so if yer hear a load of shouting and see me walking very quickly with a red face you'll know why haha.

it was the same for us we had no luck, ended up in their end, it was boss, loads of lads at the back right by our end, ended up getting intresting when we scored, all these fat welsh ***** going for nicky alt and screaming murderers at us haha

and i dont worry lad, we've all been there at some point, its a fact they've got to have there say, no matter what the situation and have 'win' any argument

ReputationRep:
    My failed bunk was the worst. Past the bizzie outside, behind me red mate who had a ticket for their end, scanned in, pushed through but the fella at the gate clocked on and stopped. Some loudmouth blue behind us went in an ultra camp Scouse accent 'WHAT YER DOIN LAD' so I wheeled out me phone and walked off pretending I had an important call to take. Smooth, but not as smooth as me and me mate joggin' through Stanley Park five minutes in holding me mobile in the air trying to get a clear signal for the commentary until we got to the King Harry. Love matchdays on de ale. Pity I can't afford 'em now. Season ticket to renew and all that.

Scouse girls are the worst for having the last word. Gonna be fun Tuesday morning. Having to avoid the glances of me ex as I pass her on the a bus at Smithy and then a rant from some hard nosed cow who uses the term 'oh my days' so much that she should be on commission.

In the past 3 years I've only been out with two Scousers - one older than me and one younger - and I binned both of them off. Last time I break my out-of-towners rule. Only did it for Capital of Culture year and it's well and truly bit me on de arse.

Stick to OOTs lads, especially the students. Can't fault them. Well, actually there was one but that's for another time.

ReputationRep:
    Whoa that's one long arse post. I really do write as much crap as I talk haha.

"who uses the term 'oh my days' much that she should be on commission."

haha spot on that

i find a lot of out of town student types hard to take sometimes, an awful lot of people who treat the city like a funfair but ive come across some boss lads and sound girls already
    the 'i love your accent' line, at this time of the year as well....******* boss!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J_H123698)
    "who uses the term 'oh my days' much that she should be on commission."

haha spot on that

i find a lot of out of town student types hard to take sometimes, an awful lot of people who treat the city like a funfair but ive come across some boss lads and sound girls already
    the 'i love your accent' line, at this time of the year as well....******* boss!
    Spot on, the students that embrace the city whilst also being fit and charmingly naive are the ones we want.

(Original post by izaldo)
    Spot on, the students that embrace the city whilst also being fit and charmingly naive are the ones we want.
    hahaha in true scouse style...is ******* right lad!

ReputationRep:
    Freshers week was productive!

Met one of those girls that you remember being fit but could go either way in the sober light, when she added me on facebook a day later, my jaw hit the floor (as did my housemates)

Well in

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.