Scouse Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Terryw)
I know a few ghey scousers, have you never been to g-bar. Lots of gheys in the city
As a straight guy i was paranoid in G-bar cos my penis was groped a few times lmao
Nope, but I have walked down Stanley Street before. The rainbow flags are cool. :cool:

I bet you loved it in there though. I'll have to make it one of my places to visit when I'm finally 18. :p:
frogout
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by LPK)
Yep. Scouse and ghey don't really mix. The idea of a ghey scouser seems like a somewhat scary concept and almost sounds alien-like. :p:
Meh, I once came across a website called 'gay thug dating'. It all happens
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by kimoso)
Meh, I once came across a website called 'gay thug dating'. It all happens
That sounds scary. :eek:

Starters: Punch in the face and a fondle.
Main Course: Rohypnol and bumfun.
Dessert: Baseball bat to the legs and oral.

What a scary date. :indiff:
Your not 18:eek: shocked lol

Hahahaha i prefered Passion (old school mate is the DJ) less grope and more smiles lmao

But yeah you should 100% get down there, you will understand there of lots of gheys out there
Aye, not 18 until September 30th. :p:

My cousin lived above a ghey bar a while ago. Some of the stories he would talk about were... interesting. :p: Maybe you were in one of them. Though I doubt you're into ghey sex in alleyways... :p:
frogout
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by LPK)
That sounds scary. :eek:

Starters: Punch in the face and a fondle.
Main Course: Rohypnol and bumfun.
Dessert: Baseball bat to the legs and oral.

What a scary date. :indiff:
Hahahaha, well, this is what it says on the site: "Gay Thug Dating.com is for single gay men looking to meet other single men and Thugs Online. We feature only real gay Thugs who are interested in finding other gay men to have a good time."

Make of that what you will I guess :')
BigScouser
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I try not to venture into town as every crank still thinks that Peter Crouch plays for Liverpool so I get the obligatory "can I have a photograph?" which pisses me off a little. Could be worse though. Was at Creamfields with me sister yesterday and some girl said to me "Wow, you're really tall. I'm 5'2. Can I have a photo with you?". Told her politely no chance but she kept on so I told her again and turned me back on her. A few seconds later our kid says "walk away, now". So I turn around and this girl's stood behind me pointing with a goofy facial expression on her face as her mate prepares to take a photograph. If she'd offered her phone number I might've considered posing for it. Some people.
frogout
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Also, anyone go Total Fitness? I joined the other week.
No waii.. edge lane?
frogout
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yes, i live close by lol. Live between Tesco and the Walk in Centre :p:
Do you go?
Ohhh, old swan? My friend lives there :yes:

And nah, I used to go, went for about 2 years.. it's quite nice. It's such a rip off though, I go to garston now, cos it's free.
frogout
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah but the quality is not all THAT great though.. :/

The only nice bit, I found, was the women's only gym ;P
frogout
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ahh I never did venture to the pool section, I must say.

It did amuse me the way they seem to have swimming lessons but only for obese women though.
frogout
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's the same in the womens D:
Not what I wanted to see on a Sunday morning
And it's only the really REALLY fat ones who wander round naked.
Good timez :|
Clarfairy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
woo, scousers unite
i cant believe they're stealing our lambananas
BigScouser
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The organisers said that they couldn't have been made as a permanent fixture with them being fibreglass but I went to Berlin a few years back and they've got something similar with statues of bears (Berlin - bears, yer gorrit yet?) and they're still standing. There was all sorts of designs ranging from ones celebrating the Berlin Zoo to the city's main football team. If they can do it then why can't we?
frogout
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by BigScouser)
The organisers said that they couldn't have been made as a permanent fixture with them being fibreglass but I went to Berlin a few years back and they've got something similar with statues of bears (Berlin - bears, yer gorrit yet?) and they're still standing. There was all sorts of designs ranging from ones celebrating the Berlin Zoo to the city's main football team. If they can do it then why can't we?
Yeah but with regard to what you said about the bears in "bearlin", what relevance do Lambananas have to Liverpool whatsoever?

They're just weird. :lolwut:
BigScouser
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The original has become sort of synonamous with the city. At first people hated it and then they grew to like it. It's seen as a familiar fixture of the city like the Liver Buildings or the St John's Beacon.
frogout
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah but like, what's the point of them? Just cos you stick a few mutant lambs everywhere doesn't make a city a nicer place. They could have spent that money better.
filastini
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
alright la
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What is a lamb banana? :eek: I don't remember ever seeing them.
BigScouser
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by farhan)
alright la
S'appenin' lad?
frogout
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by LPK)
What is a lamb banana? :eek: I don't remember ever seeing them.
Omgwtflololololololo

Have you been to liverpool in the past few months?!
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by kimoso)
Omgwtflololololololo

Have you been to liverpool in the past few months?!
Nope, not for a while. I think I was last there in February. :p:

Edit: Actually I lie. I was there a few weeks ago but only at Queens Square, and I never saw any lamb bananas.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (117)
80.69%
Leave (28)
19.31%

Watched Threads