Turn on thread page Beta

Scouse Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Must be, the signs are printed on a strawberry background too. I guess those who know, know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimoso)
    Hahahaha, well, this is what it says on the site: "Gay Thug Dating.com is for single gay men looking to meet other single men and Thugs Online. We feature only real gay Thugs who are interested in finding other gay men to have a good time."

Make of that what you will I guess :')
    hahahahahahahahahaha :rofl:
    that is hilarious

what sort of websites have you been going on like?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mahana)
    hahahahahahahahahaha :rofl:
    that is hilarious

what sort of websites have you been going on like?!
    LOL maha stop looking up my old posts man :O

ReputationRep:
    Giz a job, go 'ed!

ReputationRep:
    I was paid £125 LESS than what I should have been by Urban Outfitters, they're looking into it.

ReputationRep:
    They given yer the p45 yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigScouser)
    They given yer the p45 yet?
    Nope, not yet.
    Taking their time like.

Anyone know where they're selling Poppys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terryw)
    Nope, not yet.
    Taking their time like.

Anyone know where they're selling Poppys?
    costa coffee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaylei)
    costa coffee
    Thank You

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terryw)
    Thank You
    your welcome!

there should be tones of places selling them soon!

ReputationRep:
    i wasnt lad, i think i commented on it...
    what kind of stalker do you take me for?!
    gay thugs though?! seriously

ReputationRep:
    Anyone see yesterdays Echo?
    Body found in city centre:
    http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liver...0252-22152309/

Anyway, what is everyone doing for Halloween, anyone get egged or their house? All good by mine *touches wood* hahaha I did go to the union pub in town, on my way there was police everywhere. Must have seen at least 10 police vans along Prescot Road.

ReputationRep:
    Oh god that's so bad

I never even realised there was so much crime in Liverpool till I started reading this thread :indiff:

Yeaaah my house got badly egged last year. There were these boys from King David who hated my brother so yeah they egged our house, car, tried to get into the house etc

ReputationRep:
    Crime is ripe Kimoso.
    I reckon the Windows cleaners will be out on force today making a killing lol

On a positive note the weather isn't too bad today, I can actually see the sky lol

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah, window cleaners must make so much money after halloween! Never thought of it that way.

And yeah the sky is clear but it's ******* freeeeezing. Not looking forward to walking all the way to Smithdown for a subway at lunch tbpfh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimoso)
    Haha yeah, window cleaners must make so much money after halloween! Never thought of it that way.

And yeah the sky is clear but it's ******* freeeeezing. Not looking forward to walking all the way to Smithdown for a subway at lunch tbpfh.
    Lol, the window cleaner came to mine yesterday, I bet my bottom penny he is back again tomorrow if we get egged lmao.

Yes, its fecking freezing, but ah well such is life hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Haha, we clean our own windows :proud:

Ahhh I haven't even got a jumper. I'm in a short sleeved blouse. Waheeyyy :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Worst I've had on Halloween was our front door and cars gettin' egged. Few little ***** from my school who did it. Obviously not the smartest stanley knives as they did the cars on a Saturday night screaming 'trick or treat' three weeks BEFORE the big day. They did the door on Mizzy Night. Not much damage though.

Quite a nice day today. Bit cold granted but clear blue skies and a bit of winter sun. Lovely.

On me last day of half term today. Was hoping to make the most of it but stuck trying to fix the internet on me PC.

ReputationRep:
    Whats up with your internet mate?

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't work la. Can't even connect to it. Being passed from pillar to post between me internet provider, the router maker and PC World. Had to temporarily set up the PC in the hall so I can try and configure it to the router. Really can't be arsed with it.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.