Turn on thread page Beta

Scouse Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Mates live down Plattsville Rd which is the corner Woolies is on, we're strategically placed...

Them new Milkybar 'Minstrel' type thingios are fit - I'm all over the first crate of them!

ReputationRep:
    On my command, chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge!

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah what is this protesty thing going on at the weekend?
    will it disrupt my shopping?

ReputationRep:
    News to me that. No bother anyway cos I'm gonna be nose deep in law, PA and shorthand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bessle)
    oh yeah what is this protesty thing going on at the weekend?
    will it disrupt my shopping?
    yes.

ReputationRep:
    It's the BNP protesting and the Anti Nazi League and generally normal thinking non fascists counter protesting on Church St.

Give those BNP lot a sly kick in the **** if you get the chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izaldo)
    It's the BNP protesting and the Anti Nazi League and generally normal thinking non fascists counter protesting on Church St.

Give those BNP lot a sly kick in the **** if you get the chance.
    Sounds very reminiscent of the marches those bigots did in Manchester during the late 70s.

No doubt Phil the Bigot will be there in his Rangers shirt. If he isn't then he should be. Ideal candidate for that lot he is. By the way that shouldn't be confused with Phil who's registered on here as they're two different people.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if the Orange order will show.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izaldo)
    I wonder if the Orange order will show.
    The fat get would blow his load if they did. Was welling up with pride after the Tranmere match as they marched through the streets. So much so in fact that he got himself, his brother, his mate and me barred from the Wetherspoons. Not bad for a fat 19-year-old with a pudding bowl haircut.

they've called all members to liverpool this weekend

ReputationRep:
    Why Liverpool? What is significant here?
    I personally would stay away from Church Street over the weekend.

because last week 12 bnp members were arrested handing out leaflets for insighting racial hatred, girl i know's mate was one of them haha
    i dont know where there demo is but the counter demo leaves bold street/church street at 10
    i wouldnt be suprised if anything kicked off tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Seen the list and noticed that most of them are living in Fazakerley. Didn't have it down as a breeding ground for racism. Couple from Kirkby on there as well.

saw the same, i expected more from norris green and croxteth if anything
    glad there wasnt as many as i expected to be honest, saw one where it was a whole family of bnp, most have some lovley conversations in that house

ReputationRep:
    I'd have expected more from Kirkby meself but that's just based on some of the people who were on the coach I've got from there to a few aways in the past.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for your comment BigScouser in that thread hahahaha
    She posted a thread asking for rep, so I along with everyone else negged her. Then she started another thread asking people to neg me hahahaha.
    Oh and I got this from her too:

And then:
    "sarcastic smug being..."

LMAO, she now has 2 red gems though hahaha

ReputationRep:
    No worries mate. Why's she got it in for you anyway?

ReputationRep:
    Cos I negged her. She has posted about 10 threads today and has 10 warning points. All in one day.
    She is in competition with Wollsmith and K9Ruby haha

ReputationRep:
    Lookin' at yer warning level it seems the whole place have it in for yer. Yer can't have done something that bad.

ReputationRep:
    My warning level is for asking how to bypass WEP keys on the PS3 lol
    I did have 13 points but the 8 have gone, both for avoiding the swear filter.

I think all the mods (except one :p:) have it in for me hahahaha

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.