Turn on thread page Beta

Scouse Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hasn't the Formby times gone down the swannee now with the Echo moving to Oldham?

ReputationRep:
    In what way?

ReputationRep:
    Might not be that paper, but one of our mates works in a newsagents in Formby and apparently there is a problem now getting in one of the local newspapers because of the loss of the Echo printing press.

Can't remember the full story though.

I take it that it's not that one as you are writing for the Formby Times?!

ReputationRep:
    Yep, the Formby Times, the Bootle Times, the Crosby Herald and the Southport Visiter. Basically whatever they give me on placement.

looking forward to the draw next week

ReputationRep:
    Thought I would post in here instead of a whole thread, was at my Nans funeral on Wednesday, the Deacon says during the mass
    "Oh excuse me I am literally dying of a cold" He then coughs throughout and I couldn't understand 60% of what he said.
    He then sat in our car (the bearers car) to which he spoke about how the council have done a wonderful job on the roads down edge lane and how he was at a still born cremation the day before and that he would like to be in Barbados (sp) or somewhere hot instead of here.

Meh

[/rant]

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I'm working in town at 10 at a certain chippy opposite Liverpool Central. Anybody care to come entertain me?

Gaaaaah hate Friday nights. I nearly always get beaten up for refusing to open the till for a group of well 'ard chavs...

ReputationRep:
    Aww, if I was in town I would pop in :p:

ReputationRep:
    Gutted. I was in town all day until 2 hours ago. Would've come along and said hi. Ah well there's always next week for the TSR footy meet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigScouser)
    Gutted. I was in town all day until 2 hours ago. Would've come along and said hi. Ah well there's always next week for the TSR footy meet.
    I'm probably not going.

(Original post by Terryw)
    PFFT.

I think both of you should come and see me. In fact why don't you have a meet in my shop? Failing that I'm working 12-6 tomorrow. Not desperate at all to be saved from my epicly monotonous job. :nah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valjean)
    I'm probably not going.
    Swerve yer then

theres always the meet in town as well...
    might pop down to the lobster later on this eve, still not had me tea

and in a deacon related rant, two in two days, hate funerals

ReputationRep:
    In a general related rant I'm in a bad mood.

Crap prep exam, skint, no girl (although the money and the gf situation go hand in hand) and in a hell of a mood.

Rant over.

ReputationRep:
    Hello all, am back after a ban :ninja:
    What is everyone up to for Christmas?
    Oh and I was in town last night, major kick off outside fudge... anyone there?

ReputationRep:
    What did you get banned for?
    Not much doing in town tbh. Got off early cos I really couldn't be arsed. Ended up in the Krazyhouse surrounded by blerts in turkey hats. It was a bit like going the match the other week. Lads from the footy meet had a good time though so it wasn't all at loss.

ReputationRep:
    What did you get banned for?
    Not much doing in town tbh. Got off early cos I really couldn't be arsed. Ended up in the Krazyhouse surrounded by blerts in turkey hats. It was a bit like going the match the other week. Lads from the footy meet had a good time though so it wasn't all at loss.
    I was in the K last night. Seen no turkey hats lol
    I got banned for posting a pic of a woman holding a keg of beer with her tats out :ninja: :p:
    How did the footy meet go mate?

ReputationRep:
    Not bad like. Won the game 10-8.

The bad teds were on the top floor so that's probably why you didn't see them. We were proper hoggin' the podium there last night. Apparently one of the lads got punched but I weren't there so can't say. I'd swerved it and gone home early. Cba with pricks at the best of times in town but last night took the piss.

ReputationRep:
    Not bad like. Won the game 10-8.

The bad teds were on the top floor so that's probably why you didn't see them. We were proper hoggin' the podium there last night. Apparently one of the lads got punched but I weren't there so can't say. I'd swerved it and gone home early. Cba with pricks at the best of times in town but last night took the piss.
    I was top floor, only floor I go hahaha
    I did see some n0bs with their tops of in a big gang.
    Yeah town was full of pricks last night.
    Someone got punched, bad times.
    I only got in the K bwt alf 1 so no chance of seeing you lol
    Lad in the Fudge tried to "rape" a girl, was kicked out, tried to get back in, refused entry so bottled the head doorman. Mistake

What were these turkeys hat people doing to piss you off mate?
    And good score

ReputationRep:
    Yer not seen 'em? Load of Irish (notice it's always the Irish when it comes to idiot behaviour?) at the match the other week had 'em on and it looks like it's spread to town now. Clocked abar 10 people wearing 'em. Tried to nick one off some blert to drop the hint but he got overly protective of it when it was halfway over his head.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.