(Original post by LPK)
    Sucks for youuuuu. :p:
    I know

I dunno, MK isn't so bad... But I think Liverpool has to be much better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowyowl)
    I know

I dunno, MK isn't so bad... But I think Liverpool has to be much better
    If Liverpool got its own Canal Street then it would be fantabulous. :cool: Though Stanley Street is better than nowt. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    If Liverpool got its own Canal Street then it would be fantabulous. :cool: Though Stanley Street is better than nowt. :p:
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    Eberle Street and Stanley Street between Victoria and Dale Street could be given a spruce up and called the Pink Quarter or something. It more or less is anyway at the moment so I can't see how there would be opposition.

ReputationRep:
    edit: deleted stupid drunk posting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    I think we should start a campaign to transform the Albert Docks into Liverpool's version of Canal Street. :yep:

Given your recent transformation LPK - does LPK now stand for "Large Penis Kraved" rather than "Lil Penguin Kid"? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    I think we should start a campaign to transform the Albert Docks into Liverpool's version of Canal Street. :yep:

Given your recent transformation LPK - does LPK now stand for "Large Penis Kraved" rather than "Lil Penguin Kid"? :p:
    I'd be opposed to that, Keep the docks touristy and family friendly!

ReputationRep:
    Given he's part of the scouse society shouldn't it be Lover of Penis Kidda?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izaldo)
    Given he's part of the scouse society shouldn't it be Lover of Penis Kidda?!
    Hmmm maybe :p: shall wait and see what LPK say

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny:

I'm quite happy with any of them names. :p:

I also like the idea of taking over the Albert Docks. :ninja: :evil:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone read tonights echo. Any comments on the stabbing?
    Was not too far from where i live and i cannot say anymore

ReputationRep:
    It seems my scouseification has begun!

... Well, not really, but I've always said breakfast, dinner, tea for the meals in a day and apparently this is a northern thing :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terryw)
    Anyone read tonights echo. Any comments on the stabbing?
    Was not too far from where i live and i cannot say anymore
    Words are always inadequate for situations for such as this. It is scary how prevalent knife crime is becoming and the tragic consequences that are resulting.

I used to live in Old Swan as well. There was also someone stabbed outside Tesco about a month ago. It worries you when you live in the same area as people as callous as these. All you can do is feel for the families and friends of those affected and try as a community to rebel against such vile behaviour.

ReputationRep:
    Words are always inadequate for situations for such as this. It is scary how prevalent knife crime is becoming and the tragic consequences that are resulting.

I used to live in Old Swan as well. There was also someone stabbed outside Tesco about a month ago. It worries you when you live in the same area as people as callous as these. All you can do is feel for the families and friends of those affected and try as a community to rebel against such vile behaviour.
    I live very close to Tesco

I am giving serious thought to purchasing a stab vest for my own protection. Seems so silly yet with the recent spate of knife crime accross the UK it seems many have already resorted to personal protection.

I wish i could say more about the stabbing but lets not divulge as its own rumours etc.
    Nothing to do with me, my family or friends btw.

But my thoughts are with the boy and his family.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    :toofunny:

I'm quite happy with any of them names. :p:

I also like the idea of taking over the Albert Docks. :ninja: :evil:
    Glad you like the names. :proud:

Might I suggest some potential avatars. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terryw)
    I live very close to Tesco

I am giving serious thought to purchasing a stab vest for my own protection. Seems so silly yet with the recent spate of knife crime accross the UK it seems many have already resorted to personal protection.

I wish i could say more about the stabbing but lets not divulge as its own rumours etc.
    Nothing to do with me, my family or friends btw.

But my thoughts are with the boy and his family.
    Buying a stab vest is almost like admitting defeat to these *******s! We cannot let them gain control of the streets and have the rest of us living in fear.

Speculation and rumours certainly aren't helpful. Absolutely thoughts should be with Luke and his family.

ReputationRep:
    Buying a stab vest is almost like admitting defeat to these *******s! We cannot let them gain control of the streets and have the rest of us living in fear.

Speculation and rumours certainly aren't helpful. Absolutely thoughts should be with Luke and his family.
    Hmm yeah i agree partically but if your alone and confronted by an incident a vest would be most valauble. IF and thats a big if, idid get one it would be used for like in town, at house parties etc.

On a lighter note has anyone heard anything about Freshers Week?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.