The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Only LPK knows what it really means. To us 'tis a mystery.
We should make a LPK Lambanana hahahaha
Terryw
Only LPK knows what it really means. To us 'tis a mystery.
We should make a LPK Lambanana hahahaha

I know what it means :proud:
It is quite easy really.

What is a "Lambanana" ya bint?
Reply 122
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Super_Lamb_Banana

Missed the boat on them though. 100 or so of them were swept away in the night a week ago.
Reply 123
Lord Hysteria
I know what it means :proud:
It is quite easy really.

What is a "Lambanana" ya bint?

A Lambanana is a scouse thing :p:

Google image it!
LAMBANANAAAAA!!

Nooo, they've taking them away :puppyeyes:!
Reply 125
I guess I am the only one who thought they were pointless? :biggrin:
LPK

so is Birkenhead.
Lord Hysteria
so is Birkenhead.

:biggrin:
Reply 128
When they first come out i thought the lambananas were ****. But i have taken a like to them now :p:
Smart aren't they mate? Really like the one with the banana peel ending on it that's on the Speke roundabout. Sad to see it go.
Reply 130
BigScouser
Smart aren't they mate? Really like the one with the banana peel ending on it that's on the Speke roundabout. Sad to see it go.

They are being auction off. Bastard council tryna make money out of everything! lol
Carra's reportedly after the banana peel one. The bastard.
Reply 132
Aw I liked the lambanana's.

Any ideas in here for a scouse fancy dress outfit? That requires little effort preferably. Suggestions so far include a football shirt basically or coleen. Curly wigs and moustaches are not allowed apparently!
Turning up in yer pijamas an option? Very little effort and very Scouse. You'd fit right in with the girls in Kenny and Edge Lane :biggrin:
Reply 134
LPK

Nope - I agree completely. :yep:

They would have been better putting the money towards to turning Albert Dock into Liverpool's Canal Street. :p:
Reply 135
Lord Hysteria
Haven't you ever wondered what the L stands for in LPK? :wink:

Struggles desperately not to be naughty even with such a gapping open goal and just about succeeds. :angel: Phew. :p:
Monkey Boy Ste
Well, I'm technically not a scouser, Prescotion if you want to get technical, but I'm sure you'll all welcome me with open arms...?

Or not. Whatever tickles your fancy.

Same here. Well... Rainhillian. Please don't call me a woolyback!!!! Dont make me flash my LIVERPOOL postcode and phone number!! Pleeeeease. I can be scouse!! Ey, giiiirl, gis a suck. See. I can be scouse...
Reply 137
BigScouser
Turning up in yer pijamas an option? Very little effort and very Scouse. You'd fit right in with the girls in Kenny and Edge Lane :biggrin:

Oooh good idea. I think Im gonna go with that. My best idea if all else failed would be to go in a st helens shirt (so basically as myself) and be a plastic scouser. I think I prefer the pyjamas idea.
Reply 138
Ataloss
Nope - I agree completely. :yep:

They would have been better putting the money towards to turning Albert Dock into Liverpool's Canal Street. :p:

This is how everybody should be thinking. :cool:
orionmoo
Same here. Well... Rainhillian. Please don't call me a woolyback!!!! Dont make me flash my LIVERPOOL postcode and phone number!! Pleeeeease. I can be scouse!! Ey, giiiirl, gis a suck. See. I can be scouse...

Nice work. You sound more scouse than me thanks to that request! :cool:

Latest