Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I come across as being a bad guy, I get along with pretty much everyone, I can only think of two people out of all the people I've worked with in various jobs, who have taken a dislike to me. They had no reason to, I never did anything to offend or upset them, they just did. I guess you can't please everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ministerdonut)
    To be honest I would love to be known as a baddie sometimes. Try as I might , shaven head tall and spend a lot of time in the gym , took a job as a doorman.People refuse to see me as a hardman. It sucks.

People also think Iam honest , a nice guy ,old ladies love me . It has it's advantages , no lie I have never not got a job in a job interview. I have also got a very light sentence when I went to court (I spoke up to the magistrate and he must have liked me because I got the lightest sentence possible and I was expected to possibly get a brief prison sentence) . I never got in trouble at school and girls always think I am ever so nice but not the tall dark myseterious stranger perhaps it's because I'm blonde?

I would love just for once to be the bad boy to be one who people don't mess with who has a reputation.When on the door Iam always the one the underpants pick fights with and I'm not the smallest either. I don't even have a baby face I just have this innocent look. I can't explain it.
    I suppose it can work to your advantage when working on the door, if people underestimate you. I read the autobiography of Geoff Thompson who spent years as a bouncer and people always underestimated him because he was softly spoken but he just exploited the fact that they underestimated him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ][ceman)
    Mrgd291190 and DeepStar, do you have to put a winky face after EVERY post? You're flirting, we get it!"
    We had to make absolutely sure everyone knew

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Okay54)
    LOL - thats happened to me before - if anyone starts argueing i walk over to the other side of the room - unless it got to do with something i feel strongly about ofc.
    Unless this is because you're a coward. I'm not sure?
    :yep: :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    i hate you too man

i hate you too

:awesome:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 18, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.