Indy_elliott
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I take philosophy and ethics for alevel and it’s my weakest a level, really regret taking it as it’s quite content heavy and complex but to try and get through it I’m going to start ‘revising’ through the summer hols (this may sound extreme but hear me out). I also do art and I looooove it and also make art journals for fun as a hobby type thing.y idea is to make a kind of art journal of notes going through all the topics of this subject. I always revise by writing stuff out and will probably still write out sloppy notes in the weeks before exams but this is like a project to cover all the content in a way that is personally motivating for me!

Idk if other ppl revise in this aesthetic note way but for art students as well just a few questions:

What brush pens are the best- I don’t want ones that will bleed through all the pages?

Any other good resources for making a revision note art journal thing?

Any know of good YT videos or channels to help inspire me?

GCSE_Rockstar32
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Indy_elliott)
I take philosophy and ethics for alevel and it’s my weakest a level, really regret taking it as it’s quite content heavy and complex but to try and get through it I’m going to start ‘revising’ through the summer hols (this may sound extreme but hear me out). I also do art and I looooove it and also make art journals for fun as a hobby type thing.y idea is to make a kind of art journal of notes going through all the topics of this subject. I always revise by writing stuff out and will probably still write out sloppy notes in the weeks before exams but this is like a project to cover all the content in a way that is personally motivating for me!

Idk if other ppl revise in this aesthetic note way but for art students as well just a few questions:

What brush pens are the best- I don’t want ones that will bleed through all the pages?

Any other good resources for making a revision note art journal thing?

Any know of good YT videos or channels to help inspire me?
Berber van Gorp does a lot of inspirational art journal flip through.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (187)
33.27%
Receiving them online / by email (282)
50.18%
I still don't know (93)
16.55%

Watched Threads