The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough University Clearing Thread 2020

Hey everyone,

Welcome to the official Loughborough University Clearing Thread 2020!

Search our vacancies now: https://www.lboro.ac.uk/clearing/

We're here to tell you everything you need to know about clearing at Loughborough. We'll be online and ready to answer your questions from 7am on A Level Results Day - 13 August 2020.

Here's a rundown of the clearing process in 5 simple steps:

1. Find out your results
2. Search our vacancies here
3. Find your perfect course and check you meet the entry requirements
4. All good? Call our clearing hotline on +44 (0)1509 274403 from 8am
5. Run through your details and get yourself an offer!

Best of luck to those waking up to their results tomorrow. We're keeping everything crossed for you!!! :h:

Best wishes

Loughborough University
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Loughborough University
Hey everyone,

Thinking about starting university in September? You still have so many options available to you!

Well, with that in mind welcome to the Loughborough University Clearing Thread 2020!

If you're thinking about your options, please feel free to register your interest with us here. This way you can assess how things progress, and you can save yourself time once results come through should you wish to apply.

Already have all of your results? Check out our Clearing pages here.

We understand that you will have concerns about how university is running in 2020, so you can find guidance on our applicant FAQs here.

You can get in touch same as always by dropping our admissions team an email [email protected] or giving us a ring at 01509 274403

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread if anyone has any questions but also drop us a PM too. With that being said, I wish everyone the very best of luck come results day!

Emily :smile:

I am looking for someone to take over my accommodation at Loughborough university as I am unable to cancel due to the late notice.
Area - village
The hall: Robert bakewell
Room type: en suite
Catering option: self catered
Total license fees: £6,199.41
Message for any details it is a popular university accommodation.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Hey everyone,

Welcome to the official Loughborough University Clearing Thread 2020!

Search our vacancies now: https://www.lboro.ac.uk/clearing/

We're here to tell you everything you need to know about clearing at Loughborough. We'll be online and ready to answer your questions from 7am on A Level Results Day - 13 August 2020.

Here's a rundown of the clearing process in 5 simple steps:

1. Find out your results
2. Search our vacancies here
3. Find your perfect course and check you meet the entry requirements
4. All good? Call our clearing hotline on +44 (0)1509 274403 from 8am
5. Run through your details and get yourself an offer!

Best of luck to those waking up to their results tomorrow. We're keeping everything crossed for you!!! :h:

Best wishes

Loughborough University

If you've got your grades and thinking of applying to Loughborough through clearing, we're here to help! :smile:

A reminder that all of Loughborough's latest clearing vacancies can be found here: https://www.lboro.ac.uk/clearing/ and the clearing hotline number is: +44 (0)1509 274403. Our team will be answering calls from 8am and you'll need your UCAS ID and grades to apply.

If you've got any questions about the process or want to let us know you've been made an offer, we would love to hear from you!

Best of luck today - we're rooting for you!!
Original post by Littleluke18
I am looking for someone to take over my accommodation at Loughborough university as I am unable to cancel due to the late notice.
Area - village
The hall: Robert bakewell
Room type: en suite
Catering option: self catered
Total license fees: £6,199.41
Message for any details it is a popular university accommodation.

Hi @Littleluke18

Unfortunately the contract you hold for your room in Robert Bakewell is an exclusive agreement between yourself and the University, therefore we would advise against advertising this opportunity on here. If you would like to end your contract in Robert Bakewell, you may need to submit an Accommodation Cancellation Request Form which you can find here on the Accommodation website.

It may be worth having a read through the terms and conditions, too - just to make sure you're aware of the small print.

I hope that is OK? If you have any further questions, please let me know and I'll do my best to advise.

Thanks,
Sally
My daughter was looking to secure a self catering en-suite room for 2020/21 as she is starting at Loughborough but only managed to reserve a room with shared bathroom facilities - I believe that she can still cancel this so would be interested in taking over the en-suite in Robert Bakewell if this was allowed?CheersSimon
Hi @Littleluke18

Unfortunately the contract you hold for your room in Robert Bakewell is an exclusive agreement between yourself and the University, therefore we would advise against advertising this opportunity on here. If you would like to end your contract in Robert Bakewell, you may need to submit an Accommodation Cancellation Request Form which you can find here on the Accommodation website.

It may be worth having a read through the terms and conditions, too - just to make sure you're aware of the small print.

I hope that is OK? If you have any further questions, please let me know and I'll do my best to advise.

Thanks,
Sally

Are there any more clearing spaces available. I’ve checked on your website and it says that there are none left however on the ucas website courses are still coming up. I just wanted to know whether or not i could still call and try to apply for this course
Original post by TheRealML4
Are there any more clearing spaces available. I’ve checked on your website and it says that there are none left however on the ucas website courses are still coming up. I just wanted to know whether or not i could still call and try to apply for this course

Hi, our website features the most up-to-date information and all of our clearing vacancies have been filled. I hope you've managed to secure a place somewhere :smile: Good luck, Bindu
Reply 7
Hi , are u still looking for someone to take your accomadation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending