The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SuperiorPotato
Actually yes I am :eek: I also have 4 hours of geography to catch up on :colonhash:

I PMed you :smile:

wait for geography what lessons r they?
I just have to take a tonne of notes kill me :banghead:
i thought u was all ignoring me? im fine with that i just dont feel right?
omg we have a badass in our midsts. you're like some sort of cool super villain :eek:
Original post by _aNtArCtIcA_
wait for geography what lessons r they?

Yk the development factors thingy I missed four of them and didn't hand in the work :colonhash:
Actually yes I am :eek: I also have 4 hours of geography to catch up on :colonhash:

Haha have fun with that :tongue:
I just have to take a tonne of notes kill me :banghead:

yeah but geography is funnnn
Original post by dalbyc

We're not ignoring you sorry if you feel that way but it happens a lot on this thread :console: We just get all wrapped up in the chaos and different conversations it's hard to be heard

Spoiler

We're not ignoring you sorry if you feel that way but it happens a lot on this thread :console: We just get all wrapped up in the chaos and different conversations it's hard to be heard

Spoiler

not rlly i didnt i think i worry to much
Original post by neko no basu
yeah but geography is funnnn

I may have to slap you for saying that :boxing:
[scroll]:groovy:[/scroll]
if we all acc new eachother life would be amazing we all like a complete family :lovedup:
Original post by dalbyc

if you want to join in a conversation, you have to reply too, you can't just wait for others to reply to you. it kinda makes you sound attention-seeking, no offence.
Original post by dalbyc
if we all acc new eachother life would be amazing we all like a complete family :lovedup:

that would be nice to meet each other irl but may not possible for every1 to meet each other - different countries plus the lockdown:ahhhhh:

still we r a good fam after all :^_^:
I may have to slap you for saying that :boxing:

geography is amazing!!!
ye:biggrin:
Original post by excitedpresent
if you want to join in a conversation, you have to reply too, you can't just wait for others to reply to you. it kinda makes you sound attention-seeking, no offence.

maybe he is shy....
Original post by dalbyc

Yes we would :ahee: we would also be chaotic af
Original post by Kk1999
maybe he is shy....

how can you be shy on the internet?
i get being shy irl, but the internet is the place to EXPRESS YOURSELF (see below)

:blah::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong:
Original post by Raptor Jesus
ye:biggrin:

NOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT NO RJ NO IS NOT MY ASSISTANT She is terrible at it :afraid:

Latest