How to become more attractive

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
What can I do as a guy to look way more attractive?
EdwarddNO
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Its not about looks, but how YOU are as a person. Not if you are good or bad, but how independent you are of making your own path, your own road, your own life
FRS500
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Confidence.

Confidence and dress well.
Corps
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Generally just taking care of yourself, providing yourself with an inner glow.
Wear things that accentuate your best features and distract from the features you feel least confident about.
I’m not sure if it really works but wearing earrings make my feel more attractive and I generally get more attention when I do so it can be something as little as that.
Last edited by Corps; 1 year ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by FRS500)
Confidence.

Confidence and dress well.
Hmm, so I make sure I'm dressing well and choose good clothing materials over quantity
Anonymous #1
(Original post by EdwarddNO)
Its not about looks, but how YOU are as a person. Not if you are good or bad, but how independent you are of making your own path, your own road, your own life
I feel that but as shallow it may seem - appearance on the outside plays quite a part
β0b
Badges: 21
Report 1 year ago
fitness, hair cut, clothes.

those are the standard things, but personally, I think that the desired style varies too much between people so trying to get all of them right is like trying to predict a particle's location and trajectory at the same time. just suit your own style and someone will like you for who you are.
However, generally, fitness is the one thing you can control with full certainty so I say, just be mentally and physically healthy and you will be fine .
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Corps)
Generally just taking care of yourself, providing yourself with an inner glow.
Wear things that accentuate your best features and distract from the features you feel least confident about.
I’m not sure if it really works but wearing earrings make my feel more attractive and I generally get more attention when I do so it can be something as little as that.
I can relate! I feel good when I wear flip flops because they're comfortable and it's the little things like nice cufflinks or a good bracelet
Typinggggg...
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Just be you, i'm sure you're beautiful anyways
Typinggggg...
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by EdwarddNO)
I agree
Anonymous #1
(Original post by β0b)
fitness, hair cut, clothes.

those are the standard things, but personally, I think that the desired style varies too much between people so trying to get all of them right is like trying to predict a particle's location and trajectory at the same time. just suit your own style and someone will like you for who you are.
However, generally, fitness is the one thing you can control with full certainty so I say, just be mentally and physically healthy and you will be fine .
Suppose my physique is in such a way because I simply can't gain any weight no matter how much food I down? 😂

All three contribute to confidence
chloenix
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Grow facial hair and get a good haircut.
JoshDarnIt_
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
- Hit the gym
- Expand your comfort zone
- Groom yourself, i.e. get a dope ass haircut, dress well, trim your beard etc
- Meditate
- NoFap
- Improve your social skills
β0b
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Arthur_Morgan)
- Hit the gym
- Meditate
- NoFap
^ ^ this.
Hudds999
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Get a good haircut. Dress up smartly. Act more confident. If you can’t grow facial hair, you must shave straight away. Facial hair that looks like pubes is no good. If you can grow proper facial hair, grow it. Exercise, get fit and muscly. Eat well. Work hard at school/college. Get some nice shoes. Be kind.
β0b
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Suppose my physique is in such a way because I simply can't gain any weight no matter how much food I down? 😂

All three contribute to confidence
then have all three. I said it was impossible to get right because the criteria vary so much but that doesn't mean you can't please yourself at least. that is all you have to aim for. think about it, if you like yourself, then you will be happier, which will mean people like you more because people like being with more happy people, as a result, you are attractive.
alternatively, you could be SO sad an expressive of your sadness that people pity you but that doesn't seem fun at all. I don't know about you, but I like being happy. in fact, here is a cookie to get you started🍣🥑🍣
Black Cat
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Arthur_Morgan)
- Hit the gym
- Meditate
- NoFap
Pretty much this. I would add taking up an interesting hobby to keep yourself busy, finding a purpose in life, and improving your finances.
username4222532
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
l am very attractive l dress well eat good food look after myself smile walk upright just be yourself the list never ends be a nice all round kind of guy
JoshDarnIt_
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Black Cat)
Pretty much this. I would add taking up an interesting hobby to keep yourself busy, finding a purpose in life, and improving your finances.
Ah yes purpose, how could I forget!
JoshDarnIt_
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by laughinglad999)
l am very attractive l dress well eat good food look after myself smile walk upright just be yourself the list never ends be a nice all round kind of guy
You're such an egomaniac dude :lol:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (93)
20.09%
The paper was reasonable (177)
38.23%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.7%
It was TERRIBLE (74)
15.98%

Watched Threads