The Student Room Group

Girls?

How can you make your flaps less visible when your having sex with a guy is there any tips and tricks I can use?
He's going to be too busy enjoying himself to care about what it looks like. Try not to think about it.
Reply 2
Original post by sinfonietta
He's going to be too busy enjoying himself to care about what it looks like. Try not to think about it.

Thankyou
if he mocks you for it he doesn't deserve to be having sex with you
You re supposed to have flaps? 😳
Reply 5
Original post by josie71202
if he mocks you for it he doesn't deserve to be having sex with you

Very true Thankyou
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
You re supposed to have flaps? 😳

As in labia minora
I prefer girls where you can see the flaps, makes it easier to find the entrance way in :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Gavin2016
I prefer girls where you can see the flaps, makes it easier to find the entrance way in :smile:

I like that lol Thankyou made me feel better
Original post by Gavin2016

I dont think i have flaps is that bad?
Original post by Anonymous
I like that lol Thankyou made me feel better

Yeah it's funny but it's also true. Once I was with a girl who had a 'Barbie', i.e you couldn't see her flaps. Apparently it is what a lot of girls would most prefer. It's a real pain though as I had difficulty finding my way in, kept hitting below the hole, etc, etc as it was not clearly visible where the hole was. Now I can tell you that's a negative for a guy as it can mess up the moment, make a guy lose confidence and in worst case end up losing an erection. That then makes getting in there and having sex even harder.

So yeah, I would much prefer to see a girls flaps any day rather than not. Kind of funny what girls think a guy would prefer and it not be the case :smile:
Dont worry about it guys dont care about it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending