Masters or Striaght into work(ADVICE NEEDED!!)

Watch this thread
Ziddy9
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi there guys,
I am in a bit of predicament. I have recently just graduated with a 2.1 in Accounting and Finance. I ideally wanted to go straight to work but with the impact of COVID on the job market and the lack of available opportunities close to me or that interest me I want to do a masters at Uni of Birmingham and by the end of this pathway, I will be fully ACCA Professional qualified. But with this, I am worried about my ability due to living in a low-income family to afford this as the course costs £9900 and plus additional fees like £5078.80 for Kaplan tuition and cost to do ACCA exams. So not sure if the loan and any scholarship will cover this. This does really interest me but not sure if it's attainable or realistic from financial POV.
What should I do guyss?
threeportdrift
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ziddy9)
Hi there guys,
I am in a bit of predicament. I have recently just graduated with a 2.1 in Accounting and Finance. I ideally wanted to go straight to work but with the impact of COVID on the job market and the lack of available opportunities close to me or that interest me I want to do a masters at Uni of Birmingham and by the end of this pathway, I will be fully ACCA Professional qualified. But with this, I am worried about my ability due to living in a low-income family to afford this as the course costs £9900 and plus additional fees like £5078.80 for Kaplan tuition and cost to do ACCA exams. So not sure if the loan and any scholarship will cover this. This does really interest me but not sure if it's attainable or realistic from financial POV.
What should I do guyss?
The need for financial advice hasn't reduced with Covid, if anything it's likely to increase. Get a job that sponsors you to do ACCA and get qualified while being paid.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (146)
28.97%
It went fairly well (239)
47.42%
It didn't go too well (76)
15.08%
TERRIBLE! (43)
8.53%

Watched Threads