Nottingham Trent University (NTU) or Aston University for business management?

Watch
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Torn between the two, both want the same grades being BBB and are pretty much in the same place for university rankings. Any advice would be much appreciated thank you
Becca216
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Have a look at the modules - which one has the modules that suit your interest you the most. Also have a look at the way the course is assessed (this is all usually available on the website or prospectus).

Also have a think of the uni itself, for example (depending on what is important to you)) the student union, societies, nightlife, how easy it is to travel from home to the uni, etc...

Hope this helps
Diplomatic
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Aston has a better rep for business. Although, I know someone who transferred from NTU to Aston for business for the reputation advantages and disliked Aston (worse facilities, teaching quality and module quality apparently).
Aston University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by 326888)
Torn between the two, both want the same grades being BBB and are pretty much in the same place for university rankings. Any advice would be much appreciated thank you
Hi there,

Business and Management at Aston is in the Top 100 globally (QS University Rankings, 2020).

There is also a great career team in place to help you find the perfect graduate job/placement at Aston University.

I have attached a link below where you can find out more about this course and chat with current students.

https://www.aston.ac.uk/study/course...management-bsc

Hope this helps

- Poppy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (61)
37.2%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (17)
10.37%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (9)
5.49%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (39)
23.78%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (24)
14.63%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (14)
8.54%

Watched Threads