The Student Room Group

Lol

Hi, don’t matter now
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Ollie200211
Hi, me and my boyfriend are both closeted and we met online a few months ago. We’ve been together ever since and he keeps saying we will meet soon and that he loves me so much and doesn’t want to lose me. But he always leaves me on delivered for hours and yet goes on Instagram because he’s active (recent dm’s). Yes we don’t have to talk all the time but it makes me feel so low and as if I want to cry because surely there’s someone else on Instagram if he’s always on it and ignoring me. I feel like it’s hassle to have to reply to me on his part because if he really loved me so much he’d want to talk right? Like I do I’m always replying quickly but not too quick, like a few mins after. I’ve told him before how it makes me feel and he said I’m sorry I’m busy a lot but he’s obviously not if he’s on Instagram all the time. I also have asked is there anyone else literally the other day and he said no you’re number one I only want you I’d never do that to anyone especially not you. But because I haven’t met him yet it’s so hard to know if he’s being genuine and just bad at typing or scared of the conversation dying or if there really is someone else and he’s a F boy or something:frown:. I’ve tried doing it back to him I know it’s petty but like the most I can leave him on delivered for us about 20mins and I’m so excited to speak I just can’t leave it. But if he loved me surely he’d be the same? He left me on delivered on Snapchat earlier and I had to go out so again he was on insta so I messaged saying hey, I’m going out I know you’re online here so I messaged here and he’s still doing the same hours later like what? Also he’s at work now and was on his break but I posted a story on insta and he viewed it and then messaged me after cause otherwise he would’ve known I’ve seen he’s viewed it and ignored me. He messaged me five minutes before his break ended. Again this has made me feel like ****. He was on insta for the entire break and only messaged me cause he saw my story. If I keep bribing up issues he’s gonna leave me and if I don’t bring them up he’s gonna keep doing it. Please help me

Hey, i think i was in a similar position of your boyfriend. Your boyfriend knows you're in love with him and probably more than he does. It sucks, but i think you really have to force your self to cut off contact for a while. if he really gives a crap he'll message you saying whats going on and stuff and ask if you're okay and you tell him to meet you. You say exactly whats worrying you. If he doesn't change well he don't deserve you.
I wasn't exactly like this but i did feel like my girlfriend was really attatched to me. I wanted space and never got it but as soon as i got it i felt upset sort of and i was basically all lovey dovey haha. Lemme know how it goes!
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, i think i was in a similar position of your boyfriend. Your boyfriend knows you're in love with him and probably more than he does. It sucks, but i think you really have to force your self to cut off contact for a while. if he really gives a crap he'll message you saying whats going on and stuff and ask if you're okay and you tell him to meet you. You say exactly whats worrying you. If he doesn't change well he don't deserve you.
I wasn't exactly like this but i did feel like my girlfriend was really attatched to me. I wanted space and never got it but as soon as i got it i felt upset sort of and i was basically all lovey dovey haha. Lemme know how it goes!

Okay, the only way I can think of is space out the replies a bit, I also just found out he recently followed some random guy who happens to be gay and the same time he started being like this so
Original post by Ollie200211
Okay, the only way I can think of is space out the replies a bit, I also just found out he recently followed some random guy who happens to be gay and the same time he started being like this so

No no, genuinly like if this is a problem and its HURTING you, you MUST just go cold turkey on him, if he doesn't give a **** he's not the right person, you may be in denial for a bit but soon you'll realise he was given you more pain than happyness.

Obviously i dont want to be a **** here but there are some parts where i feel like you have to be a bit less insecure about. Are you the type to wanna meet your boyfriend more over your mates?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
No no, genuinly like if this is a problem and its HURTING you, you MUST just go cold turkey on him, if he doesn't give a **** he's not the right person, you may be in denial for a bit but soon you'll realise he was given you more pain than happyness.

Obviously i dont want to be a **** here but there are some parts where i feel like you have to be a bit less insecure about. Are you the type to wanna meet your boyfriend more over your mates?

No Ofc not my last relationships I’ve always prioritised friends first. However I’ve never met this guy before is what I’m saying

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending