The Student Room Group

Why is PM Boris?

I thought he was the anti immigration Brexit person, but now he's allowing Hong Kong people citizenship when it is a Chinese domestic issue. Why cant we stay in the EU if immigration is going to be through the roof from hong kong and the islamic world
Reply 1
Isn’t it why is Boris PM?
You must’ve used an uno card on me :laugh:
My turn!
A3DE4DD0-DB38-40F2-B4B5-2131B3AA9081.jpeg

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by Moonbow
My turn!

Spoiler

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Original post by BrtishJew
I thought he was the anti immigration Brexit person, but now he's allowing Hong Kong people citizenship when it is a Chinese domestic issue. Why cant we stay in the EU if immigration is going to be through the roof from hong kong and the islamic world

I know you're a troll but it is a Chinese and British issue because of the Sino-British Declaration.
Original post by Moonbow
My turn!

Spoiler

f86dbf360668379b884a41f2c41276bb.jpg
oof

btw to answer ur q: idk tbh i think hes bit of an idiot but his hair rocks :horns:
What he is allowing is for British Overseas Territories Passport Holders to move to the UK permanently. I'm struggling to see the issue?
Reply 6
Original post by Raptor Jesus
f86dbf360668379b884a41f2c41276bb.jpg
oof

btw to answer ur q: idk tbh i think hes bit of an idiot but his hair rocks :horns:

Oh reaaaaaaalllllllyyyyyyyyyyy?

The following picture may contain some upsetting scenes, press with caution:

Spoiler

He did hide in a fridge, so I kind of gave up most hope there and then :redface:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Moonbow
Oh reaaaaaaalllllllyyyyyyyyyyy?

The following picture may contain some upsetting scenes, press with caution:

Spoiler

22cb305d0431eaf59df5e1aaff13c235--the-movie-it-movie-tv.jpg
ur good
but im a holy raptor
so with these claws
i just wished those cards away:jebus:

btw pls press with caution:

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Raptor Jesus
Attachment not found

ur good
but im a holy raptor
so with these claws
i just wished those cards away:jebus:

btw pls press with caution:

Spoiler

NO JUST DON’T EVEN. :mad:
Anyways let’s bring this over to the fam thread before we derail this one :redface:
Reply 9
Original post by chocolate_fan
What he is allowing is for British Overseas Territories Passport Holders to move to the UK permanently. I'm struggling to see the issue?

then why does he want Brexit done. if millions are going to come in, why not millions of EU people also
Original post by Moonbow
NO JUST DON’T EVEN. :mad:
Anyways let’s bring this over to the fam thread before we derail this one :redface:

ok
btw look at the announcement i made in the fam thread - post 209 on page 11:biggrin:
Original post by BrtishJew
then why does he want Brexit done. if millions are going to come in, why not millions of EU people also

Because Europeans are not British?
Personally I disagree with Brexit, and could I have voted, I would have voted against it. But you can't compare Hong Kong to Europe. They are two completely different scenarios.

Quick Reply

Latest