The Student Room Group

I kind of hate my best friend

I feel kind of bad but recently I've found my best friend repulsive, she has just got so infuriating all of a sudden like her family and her personality as well as her looks, I don't want to be rude but she has a tone of really big moles all over her chest and face and arm which I find gross and she wear all these revealing tops which are so not flattering for her especially with all her miles. Idk what I'm supposed to do
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I feel kind of bad but recently I've found my best friend repulsive, she has just got so infuriating all of a sudden like her family and her personality as well as her looks, I don't want to be rude but she has a tone of really big moles all over her chest and face and arm which I find gross and she wear all these revealing tops which are so not flattering for her especially with all her miles. Idk what I'm supposed to do

She looks perfect just the way she is! Don’t shame her looks on a forum like this :mad:
Reply 2
I think she'd be put off being friends with you if she knew you were making comments like this. She sounds great for having body confidence; if she can't change something physical about herself, why should she hide it? It's summer, she's not going to walk around all wrapped up.

It sounds to me like there's something else going on between you; not necessarily anything she's done to you as the thing you've described in detail is her looks, nothing else. You wouldn't want someone talking behind your back, so I suggest you think seriously about whether you can be a good friend and change your behaviour or whether she's better off without you.
Original post by Anonymous
I feel kind of bad but recently I've found my best friend repulsive, she has just got so infuriating all of a sudden like her family and her personality as well as her looks, I don't want to be rude but she has a tone of really big moles all over her chest and face and arm which I find gross and she wear all these revealing tops which are so not flattering for her especially with all her miles. Idk what I'm supposed to do[/QUOTATION if you are her friend you wouldn’t care, your not her friend clearly if you care about what she looks like as long as she looks after herself there should be no problem

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending