The Student Room Group
Original post by PlzNerfAsh
Hi all,
Will be taking Maths, History and Economics A-alevel.
I don’t want to study pure economics as I would struggle with further maths and want to aim for a top uni.
Was thinking PPE as I like politics and philosophy on top of Eco, but history and economics is also very interesting.
Other courses? Thoughts?

history and economics seems really interesting, and is slightly less competitive than PPE. the course structure is pretty interesting to me too, i do econ a level, and i’m applying for geography so i have quite a bit of interest in economics as a subject. have a look at both course structures, but i’d say only apply if you are invested in the course as if you’re not it will show at interview especially for poe
Hey, I’m just wondering whether you have made your University decisions yet, I’m also thinking about History and Economics, whilst doing all the same subjects as you, do you have any tips for history
Original post by Linandy224
Hey, I’m just wondering whether you have made your University decisions yet, I’m also thinking about History and Economics, whilst doing all the same subjects as you, do you have any tips for history

This thread is 2 years old, and the user you are quoting hasn't been active since April :frown: please don't bump old threads! Best to make a new one :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending