Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Not unless she hit me first.

ReputationRep:
    If it was one of thos 75kg+ ones from the olympic weightlifting i don't think we'd have much of a choice, kill or be military pressed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucho22)
    Well any girl that starts a fight isn't much of a 'lady' - so being a gentleman "is bollox in this case" to use your very own reasoning...
    being a gentlemen shouldn't be contingent on the company you're keeping.

anyway, I agree with Rehehelly. the phrase "equal opportunity" can't be blind to the unignorable differences between the sexes, mostly physical.

ReputationRep:
    To hell with all you idiots saying you wouldn't smack a bint in the face.

If she starts on me, she better put me on my arse, because the last thing going through her mind before she hits the floor, will be my fist.

As far as I'm concerned, if she's big enough to mouth off, she's big enough to get a punch, just like any man.
    This

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucho22)
    Well any girl that starts a fight isn't much of a 'lady' - so being a gentleman "is bollox in this case" to use your very own reasoning...
    most of the time girls are weaker than men so you don't have to result to hitting them, you can just pin them or push them or whatever, even if a girl hit me in the face I would never hit her back unless it was life threatening.

ReputationRep:
    Only to prove that I'm better than her.

ReputationRep:
    I'd use whatever force necessary to stop myself getting injured. I wouldn't hit a typical girl, because chances are I could restrain her from doing serious harm to me without having to resort to hitting her, but the same would be true of a weedy guy. If a girl of equal strength started beating on me, I'd probably hit back.

ReputationRep:
    a bloke punched me before when he was pi$$ed at a party after i made a remark that he had had too much to drink (almost funny thinking back) every guy in the area lept on him.
    it seems they wouldn't have been bnothered if he had hit a guy but i think it was the whole being un-provocted thing

ReputationRep:
    this thread reminds me of what a number of my friends used to say:

“i'd Never hit a woman, but I'd slap the **** out of a b****”

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    Ha some of you guys have never been hit by a woman! It can bloody hurt! Some girls have a better punch then some men!
    I have been hit but on a rugby pitch so it wasn't too bad, its all part of the game in rugby!

ReputationRep:
    im a lover, not a fighter.. so if you get on the wrong side of me.. i will end up having sex with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wasps26)
    Ha some of you guys have never been hit by a woman! It can bloody hurt! Some girls have a better punch then some men!
    I have been hit but on a rugby pitch so it wasn't too bad, its all part of the game in rugby!
    yes 5"1 nerds that look like aliens

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably punch a chick in the boob or kick her in the vagoo, yes.

ReputationRep:
    Nope. But i'd certainly use some sort of force to stop them attacking me, but punching and stuff like that no. Just gotta restrain them.

ReputationRep:
    Restrain? Then what happens when you let go? You're going to be there all night!

ReputationRep:
    I'll be honest I once punched a girl because she kicked me in the balls to impress her friends they were filiming it on mobiles apparently for some stupid game. I didn't hit her as hard as I could. But she went down like a sack of spuds and there was a bit of claret from her nose. .Her friends were like you shouldn't have punched her ?My friends thought it was extremely funny. I think if you are a girl and think that because you are a girl you can get away with things more than guys you are in for a sad awakening. If a guy had done what she did me and my friends would had done a real job on him .

It's the only time I have and my balls hurt for a few days btw.

ReputationRep:
    I'd never hit a girl.

ReputationRep:
    Is the video on the internet?
    I'd like to see the little chav fly.

ReputationRep:
    Reasonable force in self-defence regardless of gender. That will apply to certain age groups too.

ReputationRep:
    depends on the circumstances. if she does it for no apparantly good reason then, i'd headbutt the bihatch in to space. but still i think violence is wrong.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.