Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'd use a pinning technique, I rarely go for the punches unless it's absolutely necessary.

Besides that, it's just quite wrong to punch a woman unless you're both in a fight on equal grounds. Violence isn't the way anyway, just duel it out with words if anything .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UAG)
    yeah that experience was quite unpleasent when someone finds out you been cheating on her you should either hit first or run away asap :woo:
    Really if you've been cheating on them you really don't deserve to punch them yourself that's just a tad unfair :p:

ReputationRep:
    Some girl in my secondary school who was always a ***** for some reason spat at my friend, I wasn't there at the time, but apparently he punched her as hard as he could in the face. Hah, she deserved it if you ask me, but no i'd never punch a girl, unless she was threatening me with a knife or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MSB)
    I grew up in a city, and I don't go around belting women.
    Wow, you missed the point of my post entirely. I was referring to the guy I was quoting's apparent disdain of all things violence, I was merely stereotypically commenting on a lack of violence in a village setting, or whatever. Read > think > post. ;->

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    What I'm saying is that even it a man did hit me, I wouldn't hit him back. What chance would I have against a man, realistically? I just know my limits.

Kick him in the nuts, Llora, that'll do the job. :P

ReputationRep:
    I'd use my superior wrestling skills to get her in the sleeper hold and render her unconscience, unless she was infact a wrestler, which would be problematic. :o:

ReputationRep:
    Only if i got her pregnant,punch her right in the baby maker

ReputationRep:
    Being beaten up by various women in martial arts classes has pretty much removed any gender based inhibitions I have. I'm unlikely to hit anyone, but would have no problem hitting a girl if I would hit a guy of the same size e.t.c. under the same cricumstances. If I was thinking it through I might restrain myself because of the way other people might react though.

ReputationRep:
    I'd just push her out the way after she hit me and hope she cracks her head open on the floor...

Or get her in a strangle lock thingy, it feels like your eyes are going to pop out!

ReputationRep:
    If the girl happened to be extremely skilled in the martial arts, or is the Olympic boxing champion, then yes (although I'd get my butt kicked so badly...)

If not, I will try restraining her, or just run away!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    If the girl happened to be extremely skilled in the martial arts, or is the Olympic boxing champion, then yes (although I'd get my butt kicked so badly...)

If not, I will try restraining her, or just run away!
    Lol!!! That'd be so funny to see a guy running away like "noooo, please, stop it! AHHHH!! STOP!!!"

Just push her over, if she dies of serious head injury then it was provoked defence... :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    pushing her to the floor/restraining her would be the most i could ever do to a girl, even if she deserved more.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Sometimes they deserve it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsphyxiateD)
    No offence intended here, but as good and "respectable" your philosophy is here, it's not going to do you any wonders if you're faced with a situation where violence is your only resort. You shouldn't think you're above the basic human instinct of fighting; I'm going to assume you've grown up in a village of some kind.

On-topic; if I had to, yes. If I'm in a dangerous situation gender discrimination wouldn't particularly cross my mind. I wouldn't punch them, though... that's just plain stupid. I'd subdue them to an extent based on the seriousness of the situation. If they were a real threat then I'd dislocate one of their shoulders (very easy to do, and I have done it in fights when I was a kid) and leave them there.
    Perhaps I should have included some more on this.
    I would respond should violence be necessary, and I have done so in the past. It is a last resort however.

Correct, I am from a village but a very strange village at that. Your stereotype is far from correct here. I was once threatened with a cricket bat over something trivial - probably merely the fact they didn't like me (people around here seem to have a habit for that).

ReputationRep:
    I'd sprinkle some baby powder on her face and backhand her pimp style, wouldn't punch her though.

ReputationRep:
    If she was a small person, and was trying to beat me up in a girly manner, I would just try and resist her because inflicting a serious blow to somebody smaller than me when it can be avoided, is wrong in my opinion. Same thing if it was a smaller man who was very weak.

But if it was a massive, strong and really aggressive woman, I would definitely fight back to prevent getting seriously injured!

ReputationRep:
    do an alaskan ***** slap (*** on your hand then slap them in the face)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    The women you do see on telly who end up off their face, fighting with men usually come from a certain type of upbringing, it has to be said.
    They are usually CHAVS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Friggerpants)
    Following on from equal opportunities and all dat.......

A guy comes starts a fight with you on a night out, you'd punch him, right?

Would you do the same to a girl?
    Nope. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't punch 'er, no. I'd slice 'er up and take out 'er organs as souvenirs.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.