Letting pubic hair grow during the lockdown

Watch
purple milk
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Have many woman here let their pubic hair grow during the lockdown?

Before the lockdown I was usually shaved, but during the lockdown I let it "grow out" and considering leaving it.
Amykatmill123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I did the same, since I broke up with my bf too. It feels great and honestly guys don'y care. Looked quite nice and i felt free, but i had to run wax once the salons opened because i workout and it was lil uncomfortable.
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I've seen coronavirus blamed for some pretty strange stuff lately but unruly pubic hair? that's pushing it
purple milk
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by harrysbar)
I've seen coronavirus blamed for some pretty strange stuff lately but unruly pubic hair? that's pushing it
Who said anything about it being unruly?
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by purple milk)
Have many woman here let their pubic hair grow during the lockdown?

Before the lockdown I was usually shaved, but during the lockdown I let it "grow out" and considering leaving it.
It doesn't matter if you are not seeing anyone. It's a bit like not getting a haircut.
scorpion95
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I have done what I always do, nothing has changed because of lockdown, if you're comfortable letting it grow out then go for it, don't let people tell you how your body should look like.
purple milk
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Amykatmill123)
I did the same, since I broke up with my bf too. It feels great and honestly guys don'y care. Looked quite nice and i felt free, but i had to run wax once the salons opened because i workout and it was lil uncomfortable.
Do you think you'll let it grow out a bit or go back to being waxed?
Feastful
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Do whatever makes you feel comfortable.
It is YOUR body.

Its not like pubic hair is unnatural or unhygienic!

If you want to keep up with the maintanence: Cool.
If you want to grow out: Also cool.
black tea
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Oxford Mum)
It doesn't matter if you are not seeing anyone. It's a bit like not getting a haircut.
What's wrong with not shaving pubic hair? As long as it's clean and the person is happy with it, what's the problem?
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by black tea)
What's wrong with not shaving pubic hair? As long as it's clean and the person is happy with it, what's the problem?
I think you’re overthinking it - no one said there was anything wrong with not shaving your pubic hair. I’m just starting to find it funny now how people are blaming everything on coronavirus from businesses still not answering their phones to ghosting and now long pubic hair 😂
black tea
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’m just starting to find it funny now how people are blaming everything on coronavirus from businesses still not answering their phones to ghosting and now long pubic hair 😂
yeah, fair enough haha
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think you’re overthinking it - no one said there was anything wrong with not shaving your pubic hair. I’m just starting to find it funny now how people are blaming everything on coronavirus from businesses still not answering their phones to ghosting and now long pubic hair 😂
Thanks for coming on this thread and explaining all the really important issues, Harrys!
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thanks for coming on this thread and explaining all the really important issues, Harrys!
Personally I'm not shaving my own pubic hair until we get the all clear from Boris
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Personally I'm not shaving my own pubic hair until we get the all clear from Boris
Thanks to this comment i now have the god awful mental image of Bojos minge in my mind. Thanks a lot Harrysbar
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Napp)
Thanks to this comment i now have the god awful mental image of Bojos minge in my mind. Thanks a lot Harrysbar
:rofl:
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The one Harrys comment I rep today, and it's this...
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Napp)
PRSOM! Even the thought of Bojo fully stop is awful, but his minge as well???
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
PRSOM! Even the thought of Bojo fully stop is awful, but his minge as well???
I'm still smiling to myself at the hard stare he gave a journalist a couple of weeks back after she observed that he clearly hadn't visited the hairdressers yet.......the rest of it does not bear thinking about :hand:
barnetlad
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Was it Private Eye that ran a column about the strangest things/decisions blamed on austerity? Maybe they can do the same for Covid 19.

So can we blame Covid 19 for the men who have truly awful looking beards then?
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by barnetlad)
Was it Private Eye that ran a column about the strangest things/decisions blamed on austerity? Maybe they can do the same for Covid 19.

So can we blame Covid 19 for the men who have truly awful looking beards then?
The coof is innocent on that count, those neckbeardy sorts were already an eyesore before it came along.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (20)
20%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (25)
25%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (55)
55%

Watched Threads