The Student Room Group

Letting pubic hair grow during the lockdown

Have many woman here let their pubic hair grow during the lockdown?

Before the lockdown I was usually shaved, but during the lockdown I let it "grow out" and considering leaving it.

Scroll to see replies

I did the same, since I broke up with my bf too. It feels great and honestly guys don'y care. Looked quite nice and i felt free, but i had to run wax once the salons opened because i workout and it was lil uncomfortable.
I've seen coronavirus blamed for some pretty strange stuff lately but unruly pubic hair? that's pushing it
Original post by harrysbar
I've seen coronavirus blamed for some pretty strange stuff lately but unruly pubic hair? that's pushing it

Who said anything about it being unruly?
Original post by purple milk
Have many woman here let their pubic hair grow during the lockdown?

Before the lockdown I was usually shaved, but during the lockdown I let it "grow out" and considering leaving it.

It doesn't matter if you are not seeing anyone. It's a bit like not getting a haircut.
I have done what I always do, nothing has changed because of lockdown, if you're comfortable letting it grow out then go for it, don't let people tell you how your body should look like.
Original post by Amykatmill123
I did the same, since I broke up with my bf too. It feels great and honestly guys don'y care. Looked quite nice and i felt free, but i had to run wax once the salons opened because i workout and it was lil uncomfortable.

Do you think you'll let it grow out a bit or go back to being waxed?
Do whatever makes you feel comfortable.
It is YOUR body.

Its not like pubic hair is unnatural or unhygienic!

If you want to keep up with the maintanence: Cool.
If you want to grow out: Also cool.

Original post by Oxford Mum
It doesn't matter if you are not seeing anyone. It's a bit like not getting a haircut.

What's wrong with not shaving pubic hair? As long as it's clean and the person is happy with it, what's the problem?
Original post by black tea
What's wrong with not shaving pubic hair? As long as it's clean and the person is happy with it, what's the problem?

I think you’re overthinking it - no one said there was anything wrong with not shaving your pubic hair. I’m just starting to find it funny now how people are blaming everything on coronavirus from businesses still not answering their phones to ghosting and now long pubic hair 😂
I’m just starting to find it funny now how people are blaming everything on coronavirus from businesses still not answering their phones to ghosting and now long pubic hair 😂

yeah, fair enough haha
I think you’re overthinking it - no one said there was anything wrong with not shaving your pubic hair. I’m just starting to find it funny now how people are blaming everything on coronavirus from businesses still not answering their phones to ghosting and now long pubic hair 😂

Thanks for coming on this thread and explaining all the really important issues, Harrys!
Thanks for coming on this thread and explaining all the really important issues, Harrys!

Personally I'm not shaving my own pubic hair until we get the all clear from Boris :redface:
Reply 13
Personally I'm not shaving my own pubic hair until we get the all clear from Boris :redface:

Thanks to this comment i now have the god awful mental image of Bojos minge in my mind. Thanks a lot Harrysbar:colonhash:
Original post by Napp
Thanks to this comment i now have the god awful mental image of Bojos minge in my mind. Thanks a lot Harrysbar:colonhash:

:rofl:

The one Harrys comment I rep today, and it's this...
Original post by Napp

PRSOM! Even the thought of Bojo fully stop is awful, but his minge as well??? :s-smilie:
PRSOM! Even the thought of Bojo fully stop is awful, but his minge as well??? :s-smilie:

I'm still smiling to myself at the hard stare he gave a journalist a couple of weeks back after she observed that he clearly hadn't visited the hairdressers yet.......the rest of it does not bear thinking about :hand:

Was it Private Eye that ran a column about the strangest things/decisions blamed on austerity? Maybe they can do the same for Covid 19.

So can we blame Covid 19 for the men who have truly awful looking beards then?
Reply 19
Original post by barnetlad
Was it Private Eye that ran a column about the strangest things/decisions blamed on austerity? Maybe they can do the same for Covid 19.

So can we blame Covid 19 for the men who have truly awful looking beards then?

The coof is innocent on that count, those neckbeardy sorts were already an eyesore before it came along.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending