GCSE and Yr 9 students - how do you study?

Watch
Smart-Le
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by anamsaid)
I regretted revising late so don’t revise last minute!!!!😭 anyway...
Look at the content and topics you need to learn and day by day do at leased do one page at each subject,,, knock a whole page down to one flash card or two. And be organised with your work so you can revise from those flash cards...that could be for any subject but for English I would use Cornell notes...it’s an effective way of revising it (my teacher taught me it you can google it to find out) it just helps to organise all the content and is psychology proven to help your brain remember the content easily.

I hope that made sense and wasn’t too much to handle😅
That was actually great, thank you so much! ☺️

Smart-Le
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by anamsaid)
I regretted revising late so don’t revise last minute!!!!😭 anyway...
Look at the content and topics you need to learn and day by day do at leased do one page at each subject,,, knock a whole page down to one flash card or two. And be organised with your work so you can revise from those flash cards...that could be for any subject but for English I would use Cornell notes...it’s an effective way of revising it (my teacher taught me it you can google it to find out) it just helps to organise all the content and is psychology proven to help your brain remember the content easily.

I hope that made sense and wasn’t too much to handle😅
That’s actually great!! Thank you so much ☺️
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (193)
33.22%
Receiving them online / by email (291)
50.09%
I still don't know (97)
16.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed