The Student Room Group

KAREN

Lets all act like karen in this thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Karen is a disrespectful term, young 'un. Respect those older than you :haughty:

*types furious facebook message about how awful parenting is these days*
Live, Laugh, Love
Reply 3
I would like to speak to the manager
Original post by firdouss
Lets all act like karen in this thread

@firdouss, where is your manager?
-Karen walks into the store and buys groceries costing £50. She has expired coupons-

Employee;
Ma'am these coupons have expired.

Karen:
No, they haven't.

Employee:
-Shows expiry date-

Karen:
The date is fine. You just can't read.

Employee:
-Scans coupon again. Doesn't work-

Karen:
You are so useless at what you do. CALL YOUR MANAGER NOW!

Employee:
-Calls manager-

Manager:
What is the problem?

Karen:
-Your incompetent worker can't scan a voucher-

Manager:
-Looks at coupon-

Manager to Karen:
Has anyone ever had a conversation with you about your reading skills? I think you are the incompetent one.

Karen:
Walks out of store. WITH THE COUPONS.
Reply 6
Stop saying Karen.

"K***n" is a sexist and racist term equivalent to the n-word for white hard-working women. Calling a woman "Karen" is an attempt to undermine women's right to stand up for themselves. "Karen" is not a joke, it is a controlling tactic mired in modern day sexism.

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

John 14:27
Original post by Reality Check
@firdouss, where is your manager?

i am the manager
Original post by Broque_
Stop saying Karen.

"K***n" is a sexist and racist term equivalent to the n-word for white hard-working women. Calling a woman "Karen" is an attempt to undermine women's right to stand up for themselves. "Karen" is not a joke, it is a controlling tactic mired in modern day sexism.

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

oh right KAREN
I don't believe I have to sit and read this nonsense, it's always the same with you people.
oh right KAREN

How dare you say that to me. Children can be so judgemental these days, they have been let too loose. All these facebook and myspace has gotten to their heads, they think that they don't owe anything to their elders anymore! I'll have you know that MY generation created the internet, the smartphone and modern medicine!

The younger generation will never understand the struggle of living in a world where bad parents spoon feed you everything! I hope you read a book and educate yourself, CHILD. You should be ashamed of yourself for attacking people behind a screen. I worked my butt off to build my family, get a mortgage, take my kids to school and clubs, pay for their uni, feed them and nurture them!

He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

1 John 2:2

i dont like looking at this kind of stuff its very innapropiate for my 15 year old daughter
Reply 14
Original post by Broque_
Stop saying Karen.

"K***n" is a sexist and racist term equivalent to the n-word for white hard-working women.

Calling a woman "Karen" is an attempt to undermine women's right to stand up for themselves. "Karen" is not a joke, it is a controlling tactic mired in modern day sexism.

are you for real?
Where tf are the moderators???

Original post by broque_
how dare you say that to me. Children can be so judgemental these days, they have been let too loose. All these facebook and myspace has gotten to their heads, they think that they don't owe anything to their elders anymore! I'll have you know that my generation created the internet, the smartphone and modern medicine!

The younger generation will never understand the struggle of living in a world where bad parents spoon feed you everything! I hope you read a book and educate yourself, child. You should be ashamed of yourself for attacking people behind a screen. I worked my butt off to build my family, get a mortgage, take my kids to school and clubs, pay for their uni, feed them and nurture them!

he is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

1 john 2:2

i understand that but you think that we dont work hard bruh ou older gen only think of yoursleves allwas soo judgey do you not think what we are going trough just because you made us have bad mental health
i dont like looking at this kind of stuff its very innapropriate for my 15 year old daughter

and her name would be....
ii dont like looking at this kind of stuff its very innapropiate for my 15 year old daughter

I think she is a very beautiful young lady. But what would you know, Suzie, you're not the strictest parent when it comes to looks. I saw your family reunion picture on facebook last weekend, I'm happy to see your darling Rose finally got some meat on those bones of hers. :heart:
i understand that but you think that we dont work hard bruh ou older gen only think of yoursleves allwas soo judgey do you not think what we are going trough just because you made us have bad mental health

Maybe if you learned some grammar in school instead of selling all those DR*GS then you could make a sound arguement! Yes I know ALL about what you kids do at school! Don't you think I'm ignorant for a SECOND. WE created you and you ought to show us some respect! You have nothing to be "depressed" about!

Quick Reply

Latest