GCSE Results Day 2020 Countdown Thread - 3 Weeks to Go!

Watch
Poll: How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?
Hopeful (24)
15.69%
Excited (9)
5.88%
Worried (33)
21.57%
Terrified (23)
15.03%
Meh (16)
10.46%
Confused (4)
2.61%
Putting on a Brave Face (13)
8.5%
Impatient (31)
20.26%
Rolo1234
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I got 9887665 and distinction for my mocks. Can someone try and predict what I got? My classwork and homework are alright although I have missed some deadlines for homework ngl and sometimes I get distracted by friends so my classwork is not the best...
kamisoto
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Rolo1234)
I got 9887665 and distinction for my mocks. Can someone try and predict what I got? My classwork and homework are alright although I have missed some deadlines for homework ngl and sometimes I get distracted by friends so my classwork is not the best...
it’s likely you’ll get those grades
or even some higher
Rolo1234
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by kamisoto)
it’s likely you’ll get those grades
or even some higher
even if my classwork and homework was bad?
zacn01
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I got 999998887 in mocks, but I was near the bottom of the cohort in my 9s and near the top for my 8s and 7s, hopefully I stay the same, and not lose any 9s :P
kamisoto
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Rolo1234)
even if my classwork and homework was bad?
It’s most likely they will base your predictions off your highest mocks and just their overall perception of you so basically if your work was bad but behaviour was good it levels itself out, if you get what i mean
alwaysneedadvice
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Have any of you found out how your results day is going to go? I had to pick up my leavers hoodie the other day and my head of year said they'll be scheduling times for us to come in individually and then we'll have to immediately leave after. Although, that may change.
Bookworm_88
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by alwaysneedadvice)
Have any of you found out how your results day is going to go? I had to pick up my leavers hoodie the other day and my head of year said they'll be scheduling times for us to come in individually and then we'll have to immediately leave after. Although, that may change.
Same, I've also picked up my hoodie recently. My school is emailing our results.
Sameera2020
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Bookworm_88)
Same, I've also picked up my hoodie recently. My school is emailing our results.
They didn't do the whole leavers hoodie thing in my skl
Bookworm_88
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sameera2020)
They didn't do the whole leavers hoodie thing in my skl
Sad
cloud_9_
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
My schools gonna email us our results and at first I was annoyed cos we weren't getting the proper results day experience but now I'm just accepting it and dont really care anymore
RyanC_
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ours are being emailed to us
lilag01
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
good luck everyone <3
Yas031119
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
isn't it 4 weeks to go now?
kamisoto
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yup. i’m getting hella scared now
K_A_I_2004
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)

GCSE Results Countdown 2020 4 - Weeks to go!

Results day is looming and TSR tradition means we have to have a countdown thread for everyone to get to know each other, talk about their hopes/fears and generally relax (as well as sharing advice and information before the big day)! Introduce yourself; feel free to post the subjects you have done, the grades you would like, and any results day plans for the 20th Image

Vote in the poll above how you are feeling about the day! Goodluck everyone :grouphugs: Image Image Image
hey can you give me a link to that countdown timer?
Bookworm_88
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by cloud_9_)
My schools gonna email us our results and at first I was annoyed cos we weren't getting the proper results day experience but now I'm just accepting it and dont really care anymore
same!
prsom
vc22
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Either way I'm gonna cry on results day so fingers crossed it's happy tears...
SmartUnicorn
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
eek! it doesn't feel real
Broque_
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The thread timer reminds me of January when the teachers would put up the ‘days till GCSEs’ timer on the board to scare us. That aged well :colone:
jainasoni4
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by TakeALittleWalk)
Mailed most likely
(Original post by limitlesspuffy)
Is results day going to be virtual?
I can go into my school to collect my results but we’ve all got allocated times... mines 7:45am !!!
but basically our teachers will bring an envelope whilst we are in the car so we can’t actually get out or anything.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (22)
19.3%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (30)
26.32%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (62)
54.39%

Watched Threads