jack.perry
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Looking for advice as I can't decide whether to go to Cardiff or Bristol uni for Accounting and Finance degree (I have unconditional offers for both). Courses are pretty similar. Cardiff is closer to home for me but feel it is less respected as a uni. Bristol is way more expensive (accommodation wise etc.), but top 10 UK uni which may give me better opportunities. Any advice from Accounting & Finance students from Cardiff/Bristol uni would be great!Any advice re employability for this course/these unis would be appreciated also
Zubairzohakhan
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi. I would be doing BSc Accounting and Finance at Bristol from Autumn 2020. Not so sure about the course at Cardiff, but I believe Bristol is one of the finest universities you have in the UK. It is super competitive, so if you get in, you are a very good student and will hopefully have great future employment prospects. Also, you can add a professional placement year which might help you get a job afterwards.So I would definitely suggest Bristol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (165)
58.1%
No they should not (86)
30.28%
Abstain (33)
11.62%

Watched Threads