Warning: extremely happy/soppy thread ahead Watch

danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Well just to change the scenery a bit, I thought I'd start a really mushy thread on the sweet relationship between Pierce Brosnan and his wife Keely Shaye-Smith :love:

I'm not allowed to post any links up bubs, as I'm at work and could get in trouble

However it's so sweet I couldn't help but start a thread about this :teeth:
Lithium
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by danni_bella)
Well just to change the scenery a bit, I thought I'd start a really mushy thread on the sweet relationship between Pierce Brosnan and his wife Keely Shaye-Smith :love:

I'm not allowed to post any links up bubs, as I'm at work and could get in trouble

However it's so sweet I couldn't help but start a thread about this :teeth:
I googled them Some people are making fun out of them :mad:
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Really? I didn't read that at first, oh hang on (got my other window open) can see what you mean now

Some people are so mean, they stop at nothing yes, but have you noticed they're pretty much all *****y women? :p:

ANYWAY I think their relationship is sweet as, and Keely Shaye-Smith is gorgeous with a naturally beautiful face (:
Lithium
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by danni_bella)
Really? I didn't read that at first, oh hang on (got my other window open) can see what you mean now

Some people are so mean, they stop at nothing yes, but have you noticed they're pretty much all *****y women? :p:

ANYWAY I think their relationship is sweet as, and Keely Shaye-Smith is gorgeous with a naturally beautiful face (:
I didn't really know them till I read the story :p:

But yea, I can see where all the love is coming from
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (34)
17%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (84)
42%
Nope, not that interesting (82)
41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise