libbyab
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
for those of you who are sitting the October a level exams, how are you revising right now?
ButchGT
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by libbyab)
for those of you who are sitting the October a level exams, how are you revising right now?
I'm not yet... should I?
etienne26
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I wish I had the motivation to revise for them
Anthony1912
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by etienne26)
honestly im barely motivated , ive got an online tutor helping me here and there but i do study like 1-2 hours every now and then i know its not enough but its something. only reason i dont have motivation is the fear that they might cancel them one more time and ill be left without grades.
libbyab
Rep:
?
(Original post by ButchGT)
I'm not yet... should I?
ah I don't know, I have no motivation and im worried im going to forget everything
libbyab
Rep:
?
same its so difficult, I would do anything to be in a classroom rn
libbyab
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anthony1912)
honestly im barely motivated , ive got an online tutor helping me here and there but i do study like 1-2 hours every now and then i know its not enough but its something. only reason i dont have motivation is the fear that they might cancel them one more time and ill be left without grades.
thats more than im doing tbf, its so hard to revise when you've done nothing for 3 months. its all just stressful
Kornershopbandit
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Are you revising all 3 A levels
libbyab
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kornershopbandit)
Are you revising all 3 A levels
I haven't really revised any but im trying to focus more on maths and chemistry. haven't even looked at a biology textbook since march. You?
Anthony1912
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
thats more than im doing tbf, its so hard to revise when you've done nothing for 3 months. its all just stressful
ifkr. few months ago i was going hard asf with medschool dreams but now its as if nothing matters anymore its like torture istg
libbyab
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anthony1912)
ifkr. few months ago i was going hard asf with medschool dreams but now its as if nothing matters anymore its like torture
fr I wish I was interested in an easier career. I have a question tho, if we don't sit the autumn exams and sit the 2021 normal exams, is that considered a resit? like would unis accept it or not
Kornershopbandit
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I haven't really revised any but im trying to focus more on maths and chemistry. haven't even looked at a biology textbook since march. You?
I think it will be criminal if i get anything less than a B in history so I’m only revising for my other two A levels
Super_M8rio
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If we do miss the grades do we resume school in September and sit exams in October or do we revise from home and then take the exams like a private candidate
Kornershopbandit
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Super_M8rio)
If we do miss the grades do we resume school in September and sit exams in October or do we revise from home and then take the exams like a private candidate
No idea but seeing as I didn’t go through all of the content I’d like to have at least a few taught lessons on topics we haven’t covered
Dexter345
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I haven’t even touched a book
etienne26
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
We haven't even finished the syllabus for Maths, two of the hardest topics were at the end. I know we have finished school, but I feel my school has abandoned us.
Last edited by etienne26; 1 month ago
etienne26
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I doubt they are going to let us in school again, September is hectic enough for them. There is already another Year 13 class.
libbyab
Rep:
?
We haven't even finished the syllabus for Maths, two of the hardest topics were at the end. I know we have finished school, but I feel my school has abandoned us.
same! and the school has hardly even messaged us or given us any guidance or info. they didn't even mention online classes
libbyab
Rep:
?
we revise at home and then take the exams like a private candidate. going to school for a month wouldn't do much, especially since they'd only be teaching the beginning go the syllabus and not the hard stuff. plus there just wouldn't be enough space
Anthony1912
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Im actually very far behind. I dont expect to finish the spec anytime before october... I just hope the boundaries will be lower than usual
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (157)
24.88%
Better than expected (132)
20.92%
Worse than expected (342)
54.2%

Watched Threads