The Student Room Group

autumn exams

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kornershopbandit
Are you revising all 3 A levels

Original post by libbyab
fr I wish I was interested in an easier career. I have a question tho, if we don't sit the autumn exams and sit the 2021 normal exams, is that considered a resit? like would unis accept it or not

I dont think so cuz technically you havent done the exam yet so theres no reason for them to call it a resit but it will be a waste of time tho
Original post by Kornershopbandit
Are you revising all 3 A levels

Yes but its very difficult. Im prioritizing Chem over math because im more far behind in chem im redoing all 3 units of As plus ive just recently tarted the A2 bit for the first time. I honestly think ill fail
Reply 22
Original post by libbyab
fr I wish I was interested in an easier career. I have a question tho, if we don't sit the autumn exams and sit the 2021 normal exams, is that considered a resit? like would unis accept it or not

Most people and Unis I've encountered said it isn't considered a resit but email your Unis just in case. Because for one of my Unis they said they weren't sure of it yet but Autumn exams are defo first-sittings.
Reply 23
Original post by libbyab
for those of you who are sitting the October a level exams, how are you revising right now?

I've nearly done revising all of A-level Bio, only 5 more topics to go. I have half of Psychology left to revise and I haven't touched Maths. I'm going to do A-level Bio and Psy on October and A-level Maths in the Summer if I don't manage to finish revising for it.
Reply 24
Original post by Anthony1912
Im actually very far behind. I dont expect to finish the spec anytime before october... I just hope the boundaries will be lower than usual

I haven't even started so I wouldn't stress it
Reply 25
Original post by Anthony1912
Yes but its very difficult. Im prioritizing Chem over math because im more far behind in chem im redoing all 3 units of As plus ive just recently tarted the A2 bit for the first time. I honestly think ill fail

You know you don't have to take all of the A-levels this Autumn?? You can do some you're confident with in the Autumn and the rest in the Summer :biggrin:
Original post by Voxxia
You know you don't have to take all of the A-levels this Autumn?? You can do some you're confident with in the Autumn and the rest in the Summer :biggrin:

I think for medical skls, if they are offering a deferred entry, the students has to sit the exams in autumn, otherwise they’ll need to reapply.
Original post by Voxxia

Im supposed to start uni this september but i dont have any grades for that so i gotta do it all in autumn so i can apply in jan to start september of next year

if my uni wasnt so backwards and would accept predicted grades i couldve done that but oh well. also its the A-Level results that takes months to come out
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest