Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
What's Oxford Brookes rankings for 2020/21 generally?
Oxford Brookes University
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello!

Hope you are doing well! We are excited that you are interested in finding out more about Oxford Brookes University!

Regarding the rankings for 2020, I would like to link you to an article which can be found on the Brookes University website. The article is 'Oxford Brookes amongst “world’s top universities” for 13 subjects in 2020 global rankings', which can be found on the following link: https://www.brookes.ac.uk/about-broo...obal-rankings/

The article mentions many of the popular subjects available at the university, such as; 'Hospitality & Leisure Management', which retains its top ten place, ranked number nine in the world in the QS World University Rankings.

I hope this information will be of use to you. If you do have any further questions about the University or student life, please do feel free to ask. We would be more than happy to help.

All the best,

Shaf
V1ct0r
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Brookes is ranked 383rd in the world, right above Goldsmiths, Swansea, Aston, and Bangor, and right below Royal Holloway, Surrey, Strathclyde, Heriot-Watt, and City University of London.

It's best world rankings include:

9th in the world for Hospitality Management ( one position below Surrey )
66th in the world for Architecture ( right below UCL, Cambridge, Sheffield, and Cardiff, and right above Bath )
71st in the world for Business Management ( right below Warwick, Manchester, Aston, and City )

It's also ranked in the top 200 in the world for a few more subjects.

It's also ranked 217th in the world for graduate employability and 40th in the world among young universities ( this is a ranking for universities aged under 50 years ).

Source : QS World University Rankings
Last edited by V1ct0r; 4 months ago
Geo55
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Whereas student reviews place it 81st in the UK.

https://www.studentcrowd.com/univers...versity-oxford
Last edited by Geo55; 4 months ago
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
Hellohsjakodsmka wuld no
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hellohsjakodsmka wuld no
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (78)
26.9%
No - I have already returned home (34)
11.72%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (58)
20%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (31)
10.69%
No - I live at home during term anyway (89)
30.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed