stale-croissant
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
My course at the University of Lincoln has had its start date pushed back to October, as a result of COVID-19. However, my current scheduled payment dates for my student/maintenance loan (especially my first instalment date) remain unchanged: September. Is it possible for me to have the pay dates moved, so that they align more closely to my uni's new term dates?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by stale-croissant)
My course at the University of Lincoln has had its start date pushed back to October, as a result of COVID-19. However, my current scheduled payment dates for my student/maintenance loan (especially my first instalment date) remain unchanged: September. Is it possible for me to have the pay dates moved, so that they align more closely to my uni's new term dates?
The dates will be updated once Lincoln notify SFE of the new term dates.
University of Lincoln
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by stale-croissant)
Hi stale-croissant

Thanks for your message. I have copied a couple of questions and responses from our Covid-19 FAQ web page for your information:

What arrangements will the University be making for enrolment in October?

We are developing an approach to enrolment which will enable you to enrol safely in October (this might be fully or partially online). We will be working with Student Finance England to ensure that our arrangements are compliant with their requirements for us to confirm that you are in attendance and that your student Maintenance Loan payment can be released. We will send you the details well in advance of October so that you can complete your enrolment quickly and safely.

When will my Maintenance Loan payment be made into my account?

We will notify Student Finance England that our term start date will be 12th October 2020. We will be aiming to enrol all new and continuing students as soon as possible during the w/c 12th October and SFE will normally be able to make payments directly to students about five working days following confirmation of enrolment.

I hope this helps and you can see the full details here: www.lincoln.ac.uk/home/coronavirus/

Lewis
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.97%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (673)
41.26%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.23%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.54%

Watched Threads