The Student Room Group

Looking for a new tenant for a student house in Swansea

Due to unforeseen circumstances I am looking for a replacement tenant for room 5 in a lovely 7 bedroom student house on St Albans Road in Brynmill, which is only a short 15 minute walk to Singleton Campus (so is very centrally located). Rent is very reasonable at £377 a month (excluding bills), and the landlords have kindly agreed to cover the T. V. licence fee. Conveniently, all rent payment dates coincide with student loan drops from October onwards. The current tenants are 6 sociable and friendly girls, everyone is very welcoming and very easy to get along with.

The property offers a high spec fully fitted kitchen with amazing sea views from the breakfast bar, a spacious lounge, garden, 2 bathrooms & one toilet, and all bedrooms are fully furnished including a double bed and desk to study from. There is a dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and two fridge freezers.

The deposit for the house is £300 in total, and half rent (£188.50) is charged for summer months as this is when maintenance & refurbishment takes place.

Please PM me for further details and questions! I am happy to put you into contact with the letting agency!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending