Guys need some advice on theory test

Watch
Zakahmed19
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I litterally have been doing theory test 4times now and litterally ngl first time I got was 33/50 then I gradually went up score litterally my 4th attempt now I got 40/50 was 3 marks off honestly I've been revising on the app been doing mocks after mocks litterally the questions on test are exactly same but different they give u and honestly I jus dnt understand I pass get over 43 on mocks and tht but when comes actual test like its not hard or anything but I jus get few question wrong and at end realised which one got wrong jus frustrating cuz have doing it again 😭🤦*♂️what do I do
Arkansas
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Zakahmed19)
I litterally have been doing theory test 4times now and litterally ngl first time I got was 33/50 then I gradually went up score litterally my 4th attempt now I got 40/50 was 3 marks off honestly I've been revising on the app been doing mocks after mocks litterally the questions on test are exactly same but different thIey give u and honestly I jus dnt understand I pass get over 43 on mocks and tht but when comes actual test like its not hard or anything but I jus get few question wrong and at end realised which one got wrong jus frustrating cuz have doing it again 😭🤦*♂️what do I do
Is it a specific area of the theory you are consistently failing on, or is it more of an interpretation of the question issue?
Zakahmed19
Rep:
?
(Original post by Arkansas)
Is it a specific area of the theory you are consistently failing on, or is it more of an interpretation of the question issue?
It's literally like u know like I revised on the app and everything did mocks and like I got consistent passes but ofc like on the actual test when did it today yh litterally there all similar questions but of course they give u random it's jus the question I get wrong it's like ik there were on the app but I don't know answer like I click on one answer but like u know when your jus not sure if right or not and like tht how I missed out 3 marks 3 question to get a pass 43 and I litterally know which questions got wrong and they were on the app but when did on app ik I got it wrong
Zakahmed19
Rep:
?
Like I'm confident now doing the next because I've done it beofre and ik every question comes on there is what revised for its jus basically some questions one there as seen on test like I don't know answer to it but the rest I did I got 40 right was 3 marks away from a pass 43 and them 3 questions were literally from the app but I couldn't remember answer which one it was what do u think I should do to make sure I know all the answer to because all questions tht did on test was on the app revised for tht why I got 40 but because missed 3 marks it was because them particularly questions I seen on app before but I couldn't remember what answer it was I didn't know answer for
Arkansas
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Zakahmed19)
Like I'm confident now doing the next because I've done it beofre and ik every question comes on there is what revised for its jus basically some questions one there as seen on test like I don't know answer to it but the rest I did I got 40 right was 3 marks away from a pass 43 and them 3 questions were literally from the app but I couldn't remember answer which one it was what do u think I should do to make sure I know all the answer to because all questions tht did on test was on the app revised for tht why I got 40 but because missed 3 marks it was because them particularly questions I seen on app before but I couldn't remember what answer it was I didn't know answer for
Use common sense and answer with sensible answers. The questions will try make you prioritise road speed over road safety - make sure to always pick the safe option.
Zakahmed19
Rep:
?
Use common sense and answer with sensible answers. The questions will try make you prioritise road speed over road safety - make sure to always pick the safe option.
Like when do mocks on the app like I'm using the official dvsa app and like when I do mock I get like consistent pass but ofc I get few wrong but like I get 48 47 like tht but when did in actual test I honestly understand where I was wrong what I got wrong it was exactly on the app but its was jus the like had to know answer to that question but jus was sure but seeing the question knowing seen it but yh
Zakahmed19
Rep:
?
How long did u revise for did u use the app or
Zakahmed19
Rep:
?
What app do u think is best like there app tht called driving theory app I litterally seen similar questions on the actual test
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (150)
14.78%
I'm not sure (44)
4.33%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (303)
29.85%
I have already dropped out (26)
2.56%
I'm not a current university student (492)
48.47%

Watched Threads